Thursday, September 24, 2009

rayakaya


Hello world.
your voice is the soundtrack of my life
cause you make me go , OOOhhh Ahhhh!(:
(HAHAHAAHHAHA!)

I know. Im late at updating.
Will upload most of the picta at facebook!
Boohooo to you guys who doesnt have a facebook.
Hahaha(:

Hari raya is magnificent.
i get to meet almost all my cous. YesYes. esp Azlan.(:
Ilovehari raya cause= Cashflow!


Prelims results;atrocious.
I gotta mug la. 1 hour chem. 1 hour physics. 1 hour maths. Gotta stay discipline.
Nak jadi PE teacher what! Perseverance. endurance. and id make it to the top
Muahhahahhahahahha(:   
(:


Basically, im crapping shit about shitty people.
Well, dont say you miss when you dont.
Dont act as though youre one biggg thang la.
And and, When it comes to us, all you guys gotta say is
" i gotta go home. My _____ this and that "
Foooh, but when it comes to them. Gee, i dont see why you could Hangaround with em when your examinations is just around the corner. ( banyak eh masa kau/korang )
fed la whenn you guys ditch us just like that.
Oh cmon, you say you miss us but when you see us,
all you did was to IGNORE. Stupid Bloodyhell.
Dont tell me it always gonna be us to initiate on meeting each other.Oh cmon, ____friends abis!
the thing i cant forget was you tryna be in everyone's good books.
Bleeaaah, youre trying so hard to fit into the society.
Be a gangster? oh cmon girl. you're way better than this.
And stop acting as thought youre such a HOTTY.
Bleaaah~ people tend to look down on you,
and yes, watch your mouth before i rinse it for you.


Haha, Why waste energy on People(s) who just cant seemed to care.
They acted so good that i think they beat the shit out of Brad pitt and Angelina jolie.
Dramatic girl(s)/Boy(s)
btw, if you wanna know, your name(s) aren't in my dictionary any more.
you gotta cheek to call me friend, go and die, or how about fly my kite?
HAHAHA!
She talk about N, A yang kene.
Stooooooooooooopiiidddd iidddiiiioottttttttt~




Handed in my art already.
Hehe.(:
It was disgusting. HAHAA(:
i like my artist reference part only.
Itu part je lawa.




Sweetestdrug<33
I miss you so much. So many days, endless hours( BOlink )
Your big wide smile just captivates me.
Your warmhug's;God. Is what im longing for( other than fabregas of course )
mylove.mylove.mylove.mylove




temptation.
i cant resist em.
Hahahaa, im tempted.
TO meeeet Faizal isa.
golly, he's hot kay. And and, he looked like a gay yestd.
he wore a mascara and lipgloss.but well, he's still sizzling hot kay!




i really dont know what else to say la.
hmm, when i think there's something to blog about,
I will blog it out.
for now, its toodles yaww.


my super short mat(: