Saturday, September 12, 2009

Semalam i call you, You tak answer

Hello
i slept at 3am and woke up at 7am.
Oh yes, I'm meeting asraff later on, He's coming to Yishunnnnn(:
HAHAHA. Lagi! SO?



I was mad at dad for closing the window to my BUFFERED hannah montana Episode.
Its a ONE HOUR SHOW MAN! And there's the HOT Jake Bryan.
BLEAAAAAAH~

It took me ages to buffered them. ( i'm just exaggerating )
Well, it sure took me long la. Nevermind, I'd buffer em again.
Pfft~  


I'm having a Damnnnn One in a Million stomachache.
Seriously, i could go bonkers. 
This is when, My really CUTE(ironically) washroom becomes my bestfriend.
HAHAHAA!


Pfft~
Asraff is fast asleep. I've told him i could meet him.
Wake uppppppp! BANGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN's




 
Nanto!Manto.( kay sumpah no link)


Nan is really thoughtful!
My Reallllyyy gooooood friendddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
Nan, chuiiii(: 


Last but not least,
A post dedicated to my Reallllly "cute" ( pukee to death ) 15 year old small "brother"
Presentingggggggggggggggggg;



































He's Really Step cute Face. HAHAHA!( rambot da grow )

 Didi Degil; 
Haha! i owe you a post right, HAHAHA!
Didi Is my reallly awesome small brother.
Always giving me Really good advices to cope with life.
( most of the time, it was me laa)
Never Fails to cheer me up! ( With his nonsense, Idk how i could stand it)
He always say that i COPIED him. ( Actually, he was the one. HAHAHA )
*im good at lying. 
And the best part is, HE OWES ME SEOUL GARDEN!
Ini baru dikatakan Brother. (:
HAHAHA! 
D, Nisa Degil Dah Post pasal D tauu!
And and, 
LASTLONG With Tasha!
i dont wanna hear anymore nonsense from you ehhh(:
 STAY HAPPPPYYYY!
Kay Dah habis! ( THANK ME )


allright, Asraff's Awake now.
Nak pergi Long John.
chey, Tak luhhhh( Alif's Tone )

TOODLES people.
NAk go fly kite. REAL HIGH sampai kite stuck at tree.
FAKE


OHHHH YAAAA.
Today is Arsenal's Match Vs Man City.
Today or tomorrow eh? Later i'd buy newspaper.
HAHA!
DO watch kay. I wanna See how Toure and Adebayor fair in this game.
Bleaaaaaaah~


Off to watch Hannah Montana.


I MISS 4e10 and I miss my babygirls.
CAN i CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
HAHAHA!
BYEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee.
 

Im in Love.