Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its Never. No Always

Nisa.
Those girla's from 3e10. Spot me. I look stupid. ( haha )

Hello.
Oh yes. Im happeeee. Early morning dah online.
So, tooday . NO ART CLASS. ( well, we assumed )
Yesterday, Mira and I went to Woodlands ( Nat last minute tak jadii. HAHA)
I wanted to buy KEBAB.
Before that, went to the Library.
Mira and i were indulge and glued to the Library computer.
( like at home cannot use like that )
Mira topped up the Prepaid account.
And weeee went bloghopping.
Finally.
Oh yes, my heart sank upon discovering something,
seriously, i was too sad to even show how it felt.
I was keeping it cool. Favboy isnt helping. Goddddd.
So went to meet Panda after that. and went to buy my kebab.
the proportion was little. Hahhaa. It didnt somehow satisfy me.
Im gonna buy another huge kebab Today since im going out with Cousins.
Well, none contacted yet. Asked Kakak, She said" dk yet"
 ( hoping that the outing is still on ) I dont wanna stayy at home.

Well Mama said, Most prob going to Johor this monday.
the probababilty of going johor is 5/10.
which reduces to 1/2 . ( HAHAHA )
But still i gotta go to maths class for paper one.
yes, im starting to study. Mug like A dog i should say.

Mira Stalks her.
I stalk her.
We both stalk those girls.

Sighs, Sometimes, you cant trust a player. Never ever.
People warned you about him  but yet you still continue to trust him.
Well, eventually, you'd get hurt. Lasted a Week isnt a COOL thing.
And to think your love was true. Well. i dont think so.
just wanna look at her cute face~ pfft, Puke to death. ( Haha )
And to think. staying true to you was a good thing,
well, when i think back. i was rather stupid. Not rather. I was stupid.
Trusting that he said , i was the only girl he love.
Sighs,
I think he really love his Woman now ( she claimed so ). Well, i cant say anything,
Nevertherless, i miss him.
I miss how used to say this " nisa sape, nisa pendek "
I miss how he used to used those words " Shengfa."
I miss how he used to say, " you nak dgr lagu ape? ( called out someone ) _______ nyanyi kan dia lagu, dia nak dengar"
Sighs, boy, i miss you. ( eventhough the way you treat me was oh so wrong)

Favboy have tons of chicka's. But he said " Im his Only "
Well, i dont know. I cant be tooo sure about all this right?
Sighs.

Oh yes, im off to northpoint.
Ilovemypeople.

and Mahd, i doubt you could last a day if youre a vegetarian just like that Freak friend of yours.
hahaha!

15 more days to hari raya. Tell me that im excited. ( nope, Im not. )

Wanna go fly kite. Way up high where kite meets rainbow and clouds. ( World )