Tuesday, September 8, 2009

imisspigbaby.



 My primary school brother. he cheers me up like shit! thanks ehh Zx(:



Hello!
 


Im super down right now.
i doubt i'd be okay today. Ive been vommiting blood.
And been vomitting everything comsumed for the past three days.
seriously, there's something wrong with me.

And, i've been fighting with pigbaby since yesterday.
Why is it that he cant trust me?
god, im down. Pig baby, iloveyou.
Pig baby, IM very sorry!
sighs. why is hard for you to forgive me?
ive already explained. what more do you want?
Sighs. iloveyou.
Im crying my lungs out. And you dont seem to care.
Sighs, you gotta trust me in this.
and im begging you please dont go.



Im meeting asraff today.
and maybe to the docs at night. Sighs.
im not feeling well.


okay, i got to go and siap siap.


Pig baby, im sorry.