Monday, September 7, 2009

Mundane

Hello!
Went to malaysia yesterday.
The weather wasnt helping. It was humid.
Went to buy Kuih raya's.
And seriously, some Minah's can just keep their eyes to themselves.
Just love to stare at people. ( stupid losers )
Went to buy house neccesities and Cats stuffs. ( the new cat litter smells NICE )
Break fast at John's steamboat , but i ordered something else instead.
Hot and Spicy rice. ( It was Delicious )
The tom yum Was superb ( One of the best, Even hakim finished it )
Didnt bought anything though cause mum said, " hari raya dulu "
haha(:
i vomitted everything that was consumed. Hahaha!
Andd, Ass was super sweet kay! Really super, He said.
"When i got extra money, i bring you go doctor eh, Check whats wrong?"
Oh my god, i nearly fainted hearing that.. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET CAM CB!
hahaa(:




Going out with my Ass tomorrow. Tell me that i'm Excited.
We've been talking on the phone for the past 2 days.
And seriously, the feeling is very different , but i like it.
Well, Ass have been really nice to me.
showering me with every love and care and concern towards me.
And im grateful for that.
like he said,
"There is not enough love in this world, but im glad i have you."
How can i not melt upon hearing it? 
I could not stop smiling whenever i talk to him. the feelings just so Tralalalala.
haha(:


Ive been doing much thinking lately.
I didnt know what did i do to him till i get all this in return.
Its easy for him to let go.  But why is it hard for me?
nevermind,


okay, i wanna siap now.
Wanna go geylang. (:
toodles people.
Ilovemyfavouriteboy.