Monday, September 21, 2009

I wont be the one losing out

Everything seems so stupid.
this aint a hari raya post.
Sigh, Im devastated la.
To think when you love someone and that someone just dont appreciates it.
To think PSP is way important la.
till even forget the ones you love.
And when i'd confront to you about all this things, you'd think im such a pain the arse.
Dammit you. Im feeling super insecure and Really, those feelings you had for me ain't true right?





since 'O' Levels is 36 more days, I wish to forget about all this stupid things that is like hurting me, mentally. I cant concentrate with studies la! 
I cried the whole night, thinking whether i was in the wrong. But no. I made such a huge sacrifice.
And i can Proudly say that i'm not contacting other guys other than you. 
Im being really honest right now.





God, i dont know that im this fragile la.Where's that super strong Nisa 3 months back? 
this love is more than i could ask for.




toodles people.
Pictures to Hari Raya will be posted realll sooon.
I miss my cousins awfully load.


And Azlan promised to follow me to a Singapore Idol Roadshow so that i can meet Faizal Isa.
IloveyouAzlan!(:
MuahhMuahhMuahh!


And btw, i need 5 girls for a soccer match.
We'd be joining with a group of northland guys.
cause they have a match with the west la.
beep me if you're interested kay.


I miss my girls; NAT AND MIRA  and this particular bestfriend of mine who have been MY pillar of hope.
without him, i screw everything up.
Sigh, and lover, mend your ways.