Thursday, September 10, 2009

Updates to last

 
Hello!
New Blogskin. I was like, i gotta change my blogskin.
Therefore, a new Blog skin.
Oh yes, been staying at home for the past few days.
Really, its much better. 
SO tomorrow, i'd be staying at home and help my mama with the Kuih Raya!
I'm like super excited! Since i cant fast, Like Old people say
"sambil menyelam minum air"
Haha(:


Today is like On the 10th.
Seriously, i gotta move on. I dont deserve a Jerk like him la.
Well he lied alot. God, i was blind, Wasn't i?
I fell in love with a guy whom just aint true of his feelings.
whatever. Im so getting over him


                                                                                (:                                                                                       

             
Oh yes! I did mention that im gonna meet my asraff right?
yes, we met! 
oh my, it was suchhaaa blast!
Thanks asraff for the day(:
From Bugis to Changi Airport.
HAHA(: 
He pissed me off, well i pissed him off too!
I called him a dog, and he called me a Pig.
( in all animal's, Why pig? HAHA )
I've never laughed so hard!(:
And he broke that 8 months record!

Im in love.Yes, i am.
Only god know how much i love him.
Iloveyousayang!

Cats;
I have suchaa cute cats.
ginger just wouldnt share food with the rest.
Grr~ she is just so oh adorable man!
(:
Ilovejacko ALOT.
he's sleeping right infront of the computer screen! Oh my.
Freakkiiing cute! And he had Hiccups just now.
Oh my. Very adorable la!

 Faizal isa is super Ass cute.
gosh! (:
Nicholas Zacky is he's friend
and Nicholas gave me his Fb add.
Gosh, Faizal isa just Added me.
hahaa! Aku da macam Orang gileeee.
Hahaha!

Alright, seriously, i got nothing to talk about.

Nanto and me Ber pakat. HAHAA(:
Fav boy, watch out!
Muahahahahahahahaha(:
ILOVEYOUFavboy!

Im Craving for Long John Silver's chickennnn.
(reminiscing what actually happened on 17june.
HAHA! I dont know how to eat my chicken!
And asraff Is allergic to Chicken!HAHAHAA!(:)
hahaha! Asraff, Bring me there. Puhleaseee.
Oh yes, insyallah, i'd go out with you next saturday for the Autoshow.
I know, YOU LOVE CARSSSSSSS SO  MUCH!
Haha(:

Okay, I gotta go and fly my kite.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~



ILOVEMASTURA Cause she's like a livin angel.
girl, you gotta move on too! He does not deserve you.
He lied alot kan?
HAHA!
Whatever la! (:

I WANNA LEARN HOWTA PLAY MAFIA WARS!
i wanna prove him WRONGGG.
Grrr~