Friday, September 18, 2009

You meant the most

 
Hello!
im gonna start this post with a stupid sad note;
 

Seriously, I cant really depend on anyone for happiness.
I've been trying real hard to be the one for you, but things just wont work out.
Its not easy to show someone that you love them,
its not easy to care about that someone.
But beneath me, i know. I did.
You just gotta trust me. Really. 
You always emphasis that trust is important in a relationship ( not that im having one right now )
Without trust, there wont be love.
( why am i talking nonsense shits )
Seriously sayang, if you think im not all that, talk things out with me.
You said, she cares about you. Oh of course.
You knew her way before you know me.
So its really unfair to compare myself with her.
If you think she's way better than me, just go ahead with her. Im happy if you are.






Life's a climb ( miley cyrus, pinjam line )
God, i dont know how else i could end this stupid puzzle im stuck with.
first you say you love me, the next you dont.
first you're so nice to me, the next you dont.
I may have a bad past with those Jerks, Pfft~
But i dont want you to be just like one of them.
Im not giving up. I gotta show everyone that i can.
Love, You gotta believe in me.




Hello once again,
Im having Malay paper 1 prelim today!
God, Its just karangan and surat kiriman rasmi.
the same thing. Again and again
2 hours paper, i have a hunch that im gonna sleep during that duration given.
Art;
Hahaa! i've not been doing anything about it.
Seriously, Mr selvam is gonna kill/chop/eat me.
5 pages only. Ding ding ding, Im dead!




Seriously, i got nothing else to talk about.
with this mood, everything just seems so wrong.
I wanna break down and cry. Crycrycry.


All the best for my malay O levels prelim later on.
toodles.