Monday, June 15, 2009

what time is it?
















A hectic yet tedious day for myself.





And seriously, i dont even think i could walk another mile.


Im super tired right now but im waiting for Dearest to Call. Seriously i can knock out any moment soon. Maybe dearest is asleep too? Well, for sure, he'd call me.
I just gotta wait. tons of pictures were taken today. And i had fun seriously. despite the humid weather, i managed to enjoy myself. I look like one alien. No some weird creature.Went to farms;Seriously, It was like at 3pm, When the sun is at its highest point( Not that high).
I was covered in sweat. the smell of fertillizers just suck. in no time, we're out of there. Off to eat at CCK. And ohh. i was like, "tak nak uh makan" Everyone was like, "Da paham"
And saw some small guys playing soccer and i told mama "I WANNA PLAY SOCCER NEXT WEEK" and she was like, okay. (:
So after eats, went to the playground, funeee things happened. Went to AMK after that. At first, we wanna visit my grands, but since ALL of us were to TIRED, we just go home.
Well, Went to Royal sporting house, wanted to buy slippers, but oh no, not those slip-ons i said.
And none caught my attention though. bought dresses. Skirts.(:
Im feeeeling soooooo girlyyy ths few days and idk why. HAHAA!
And now, im patiently waiting For Munirrudin to Call.
ILOVEHIMTOTHEMAX!(:
And seriously, im super tired.
I guessed i wanna sleep. Cant help it. but i'd wait for him to call(:
Ilovemunir.