Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its arsenal everyone.

Oh hello.

Today is wednesday and it means 3 more days to MY OH SO KECOH FAMILY DAY(:
Im seriously, counting those days that i'd have the time of my life. And yes, gonna spent quality time with my cousins,aunts and uncles. Oh yes, the last we had such reunion was like idk when.
Its gonna be ONE big family day cause My niece and such will be there. So its gonna be one HUGEEEEE reunion minus the Kpo aunts and Irritating small kids, it'll be okay! bought a 3/4 pants. Well, its ugly know. fought with mama as a result. Well, it wasnt nice. Serious. Well, i was forced to buy it. And a a result, i hate it! Oh yes, I sulk. So? Mama told me to meet her at 2.30 yesterday, well, i mandi-ed at 2.15. And i was in a rush. bought my camera along. Met Mama.
And im too tired to go out today. Azlan ajak-ed mama and sissy's including myself to go vivo. Mama su Wanna shop. but mama wasnt free. Soo, at home. i May go out tommorow. Maybe to meet didi bj. Oh yes, That 21 year old guy!
My Bestfriend is working today at 6. Hahaha! And he promised me something.
Oh yes, I talk on the phone with him cause its been 12656768778years since we last yakity yak on the phone! And yes, i had fun. Well, he always get to sleep first cause i was never tired! Hahaa! Shared ton of things with him and i even call him ....! Oh it wasnt on purpose la. Well, cant wait to meet him laa. Well, he owes me.
DidiDegil is my very super gerek adek. Hahaha! well, We gossiped rabak gilaaa nyaaa! Well, we're super evil! thats why i love Dididegil!(: Prangai E...!(:

I should name him Mr short.
Mr short promised me 6 packs abs by the end of my o levels. Mr short is jealous over this model's Sexy hot bodeee. And he's sweet. He said sorry if he cant that kind of body. Aww.Right now, he's online. but dare not chat with him as he busy with his school work(:

Rkt is Ass sweet to anak omar(:
arsenal signed a new central defender. Thomas Vermaelen(: Arsenal is looking strong!
And yes NEXT SEASON Ehh sume.


I miss my bestfriend hell load(: (HE IS CUTE, Just like his bestfriend,ME!)





okay, Off to watch American Dragon and Jadi cinderella for while. Gotta clean my oh so messy house. And im catching a cold. God, refrain me from having a fever.