Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I was feeling so happy





EveryStory has anEnd,
but inLife every
Endis just a newBeginning
I was feeling all SMILEEY this morning.
And i cant seem to know the reason why.
Lets seee what did i missed out. Oh yes.
Monday;
It was my Olevel's Mother Tongue Paper. And what can i say? My malay is atrocious. As always.
Paper One, gosh. I chose dialogue instead of letter writting. How risky can i get? But no, I dont brag in my Dialogue. I went straight to the point! Well, Malay paper one was okay. Its just that i read my composition once again and i laughed to myself. I was writing Crap for god sake.
Paper two? well. It was HAHA! I guessed i goofed my Peribahasa alright. Except i was confident with the last answer. HAHA! one mark is mine. Malay paper two kefaham is like????? to me.
Gee, i dont understand. and theeeeeeeeeeeeee isi? where is it? HAHA!
After o's. We were hungry. So we thought of eating at ljs. Nat changed the plan and off we went to Chong pang KFC. Ate there. And there was this Cashier. Named Hairi. Nat and Mira find him Cute, Whereas i was like ....! So ordered with Nat and off we went to our sit. Waited for my zinger, And tadaaa.! Mira went to buy after that. Stupid her ask me to accompany her! instead i went to order it for her. Her food Arrived SUPER SUPER fast ( Sarcasticly ). HAHA! Nat Kacau-ed Hairi.
So Nat and i started our usual stuff, Get crazy. guessing game! HAA(:
She's my Setan girl. Mira, girl rebel(: Cheey!
Affter that went back to school CAUSE someone wanted To shit! hahaa(:
I went back home throwing up every foood consumed.
This happened everyday!
It was fuunnnny! Nanto manto! hahaha(:
Kay whatever. Went back home after that. Tedious Tedious day!
Went to watch BoF. And yes, i was tired and i didnt mananged to call Munir):
And thanks to those who wished me gooddd luck for my O's!
Tuesday;
Well, stay home Saturday ( inside joke ) AHAHA!
There wasnt any classes scheduled, Soo off to Watch Boys Over Flower.
I cried watching it. HAHA! emotional laa siket.
Gu jun pyo is super cute! Well, Kim Bum's mine! hahaa(:
On the comp at 8.40am and off it at about 6pm.
HAHA! crazyy right! only on the 12th episode. Nehmind! (:
soooooo Cooked for my whole family. Nisachef. But i wasnt in the to eat.
So i just nibbled a couple of biscuits. It'll last. Im sure!
Soooooooo watched Jihan and was bored with Irritating Indon show and on-ed the comp
and till my 16th episode. Gosh! im super in loveeee with gu jun pyo! LOL!
Hyatt, dont worry! im only crazyy about Fabregas! AHAHA(:
Soo watchedddddd my super duper coooooooooooooool BoF till two.
Ohh yes, till two.
And called my Dearest. As Usual, Crazy as Ever. Well, he was at his Cousin's house;Wan.
Hahaa! Talked to them. and gee, Wan Wan! hahaha(:
Khadri startled Dearest ! and HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA!
Khadri sang as usual! hahaha! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Wan too, NICeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
HAHAA. Dearest, Too scared to sing! hahaha(:
Talked to him till 7:30am! HAHA(: What to do? AHAA! Was bored and Cant sleep.
Chatted on the phone like nobody's business!(:
Anddd at first i was like super maaaaaaaaaaad at Dearest for not telling me something which he should have told me 2 days ago! but Nisa Kindhearted;Macam arsenal!
And Dearest mentiond about 7:77 77am/pm. Since when there's 7:77am/pm! hahahaha(:
Well, i was like, Takde takde, 4:44 44am/pm! HAHA! nisa layankan dearest. Hahaha!
Dearest, Kakiku di Pipimu!(: And i've already Promised Dearest to not Meet Him anymore. Dont worry. i wont! Ex-admirer messaged me saying he misses me and still likes me. I was shocked!
Dearest, somehow, our Ic number cammm Matching siiaa! hahaa(:
Only the 7 and 4 lain! haha(:
well, you like 7 whereas i like 4!COOOOOOOOOOOOL!
So here i am, blogging;
Was told to go to granny's but i guessed im just to lazy? no, i got to go over my grand's no matter what!
OH alright, im off To my BOF Marathon Mania! hahaha(:
Kay whatever.
Jerk&Jack;
Gee, i got sooooooo ewwwwwwww kind of feeling reading your blog. HAHA(:
No offence laa jack. Jerk Not jack, One more thing, you can write all you want about me at your blog.
But think again, i wasnt the only one at fault.
UdiNisA(:
toodles!