Thursday, June 25, 2009





"So, for anyone who is unclear or may have misunderstood what
my position is, let me make myself absolutely crystal clear. I am wholeheartedly
committed to Arsenal and my future lies with this great Club."It is a fact that
we have not won a trophy for four years and yes, I am angry about that, but that
anger stems from the deep deep desire I have to win things with Arsenal. I care
about this Club and believe in this team. Iam proud to captain this team and
proud to wear the shirt. It really upsets me when people express my thoughts
otherwise.
and yes, Sigh,Life is seriously. Not so good for me.
gee, idk why. I dont wanna be selfish and stuff. See , i knew it. Good things doesnt last for me.
sigh, now i gotta keep my distance from Asraff. Sigh, i dont mind that.
Whatever laa. cant be bothered now. seriously.sigh.
Mr s is being super sweet(:
thanks. youre the only one who made my day today.
Thanks Mr s.
Sigh.
toodles.
I doubt id be feeling good for the rest of the week.
Sigh!