Saturday, June 6, 2009

M.u.n.i.r.r.u.d.i.n!

lee min ho Pictures, Images and Photos Fabregas Pictures, Images and Photos

Just read some "Macam Paham's" blog. And i giggled my way through. Haha. How childish can such people get? HAHAHA! Whatever laa.

Can i say i miss Francesc Fabregas? Its been 1000000000 days since i last saw him play soccer on my tv screen. And i miss him alot.

And i'm super addicted to BOYS OVER FLOWERS. I never get bored watching it. Hahha. Im starting it over again. Hahaha. my 2nd time. Just cant stand Lee Min Ho's super cute face. If only i was Geum Jandi. Haha. I must be the most LUCKIEST girl EVER LIVED.

Friday;

Oh yes, went for Chemistry lessons. but came late;As usual. Mum woke me up at 8am. And i rushed for the shower. Reached school at 8.50am. But need to deliver some stuff. Reached shool eentually at 9.30am. Mira and i=Cowards. We refused to go in. She msged Crysy, Crysy Never answer. soo messaged Hayati which eventually she came out and asked us to come in. HAHA.On the comp. do my chemistry. in no time, i finished everything. and HAHA. got it alll right. soon it was at 11am. Ms lai ordered classmates to go to KFC to buy us LUNCH. Aww. thanks Ms lai. Ate kfc and hahha. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That was my only meal. At 12, we were released. Met hajar and mia. Off to cp, and i realised, kite kite da cam minah2 Cp. hahaha(: after that, bought my stufff and head to mrt. HAHAA! Mira Lagiiii sikiiittt jatuhhhhhhh! HAHAHA(: Priceless siaa Her expressions. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Okay, after that, She met mahd and saw KAKAK Natasha aka sexy babe. HAHAHA! So mia and hajar followed me home, They bought their lunch.

I was deciding what to wear. What to wear. I was alll smileesssssss after dearest called and say "die jadi" Sooo got ready and went to Mrt. reached at about 2.45pm(15 minutes late) Saw dearest, Macam mat rep laaa diaaa. HAHAHA(: dearest ignored me throughout. ): Soo, i sat all alone, Wan came eventually, first loook, saw me already. Unlike Dearest.Wan called my name out and we went into Northpoint.Dearest cam pemalu. He's like two different person. On the phone, super really Hyperr, Face to face he didnt have much to say. Serious. It was Wan all along whom talked alot. Btw, Dearest looks awesome with his highlighted Mat rep hair. Hahaha(: They were searching for a place to deposit cash, Eventually went to POSB bank at Central. Wan told me some stuff about him. HAHAH. I swear, i was super scared. Super scared. Wan loooks super scary. So off we went to eat, Well, told dearest that i dont wanna eat. But eventually, Dearest bought me Mc chicken. well , Makan je laa. Orang da belikan. didnt touch the fries though. Soo off dearest and i go to watch HANNAH MONTANA. Hahaha, super niceee. I was singing. HAHA. and dearest keep loooking at me. Weird. And when i asked him, he'd just kept quiet and asked me to shut up. after movies, sent me home, HAHHAHA! walked home. I lied to dearest. 20 minutes walk end up 30 minutes walk. Sayanggg dearest.

ooh, DIDNT GET to call dearest. AGAIN. i was busy sleeping and when i woke up, I only saw acap's Messages. None are from dearest. Nevermind, gotta understand that dearest lost his phone. so at about 4.30am after watching boys overflowers, Messaged Khadri. He was sleeping. Sorry for disturbing. and replied in the morning. Khadri is off to Singapore idol auditions today, He's 15, does he qualify? waiting for news from my dearest. I miss him LOADS.

and yes, im off to kak Imah's Marriage now. toodles people.

ILOVEMUNIRRUDIN.

And i dont understand why some people are giving me attitude. Oh whatever.