Thursday, June 18, 2009

Loser

He was playing with my feelings throughout.
And i was gullible.
i did nothing wrong. i was true to him.
yet he leave me without a proper explaination.
its irritating.
Love him like damn much, and yet he does this.

Dont worry, id patiently wait for him to realize his damn mistakes.
cause god gives second chances.
I bet this wont be the end.
Id be his friend. for now.

But what puzzles me was,
if you were to say all that, why in the first place,
you come into my life and said you love me when actually youre tyring to do is to hurt me.

Im not angry at you.
Im just disappointed.
so much i went through.
eventhough for a week.
And im strong, just like what my friends said to me.

id still keep our promises.
and seriously, if you were to come back to me One day,
Id make sure, it wont be like this.



toodles.
Id update later.
Cause im sorting pictures from yestd outing with my Buddies.
Oh yes, ILOVETHEM.