Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers!












OHYES! Transformers is the shit(:
Went with my Smallest sister. well, free tickets thanks to acai!
Well, met him and he bought tix and he had to go off. And tickets free,
Called EVERYONE, but EVERYONE Wasnt free.
hahaha!
well, MEGAN FOX IS HOT! Oh my, i so want her for my birthday!
And the way bumble bee cry is so oh cute! Well, Decepticon change sides? HAHA!
Well, super nice laa(:
today is my family day! OHHHH! cant wait. ton of pictures confirm! FUUUUHLERMAK!
hahaha(:
And im sooo oh hyper today! i dont know why!
Get oh so eeeeyuck with some random person! hahaha(:
didi, you should know! hahaha! Thats why i love my brother!
HAHAHA! And reached home at 8.
hmms. I was such a nice sissy! blanje my adek to a meal somemore!(:
AHAHHA!
Well i had my reasons!
Cute guy at macs is oh so cute when he smiles.
His eyes caught into mine. and oh, its so DIVINE!
Alright. off to do some things.
Someone is living in a world of fools!hahaha! Pityyy him!
And yes.
Mr short yet to msg me after work.
Sigh.Nehmind. im super understanding! He must be Darn busyyy!
(:
toodles aLL!
MR Short<33!