Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Oh hello! its been ages since i last Blogg-ed!
And yes, it been quite hectic yet crazy week for myself. Everyone never fails to make me smile.
Even my Dad. Well, Life is super Sexy nowadays.
Well, Mama wanted to buy nintendo lite ds for myself, but i said " ader red? takde tak nak"
Well, choosy siket! Well, Nintendo ds lite is so last year, but what i care! its super Sexy!
touch screen know. kay, Merepek.
assraft went to wild wild wet yesterday, He turned out to be a charcoal after that. Imagine, !hahaha ! black chicken.
Crap macam ape siaa. so, Was otp with Acai Kai and Didi bj yesterday! Nocturnal maaa! standard! Had fun talking to both! well, didi told me about his pengalaman in camp! well, i laughed like Ass siaa! super funeee(: Well, talked about how crazy his friends were.
I miss Didi bj, The last time i saw him was last year! and we stopped contacting after he's busy with his NS. well, 21 year old man! hahaha(: And i keep calling him OLD MAN.
Oh yes, i cant wait for azlan's bday! Serious. Mamaa planned stuff and i wanna make Azlan a surprise cake. HAHA! see, great and awesome cousin he owns. aahaha!
And all i asked was for a kiss from him! hahaa(: Sweet cousins! hahahaa(:
yusri, owes me 6 packs after O's! See if he could make it!(: AHAHAHA!
Fadle is my Movie date cum partner! well, he owes me 2 movies. ICE AGE AND TRANSFORMERS. Fadle, Imm waitingggg.(: Gave you trillion of dollars already!(:
how nice of me! HAhahaahahaa!
assraft owes me 4 scoops of icecream! hahaha(: typical me.
and and, im sweet! He said that! hahaha! Well, send him a 9 pages long message,SWEEET OR WHat nisa! Bff cap! I miss my gf's super much! God, Few days more, and SCHOOOOL!(:
I cant wait for school. ive got Tons to catch up on! I cant hardly wait! Olevels in 4 months time!

And , yes, Pictures galore! hahaa(: laughed my ass off. fouund my old Memory Card. Well, contained ASS PICTURES OF ME AND MY FRIENDS !CLASSIC!(:

Hajar;Step cute gile nak mampos!

Mia;Whats with that wallet?HAHAA!

nami Look like her brother; Tomoki!(:
Cute pose( SIAL LA )
Bestie(: hahaha!

Mira's super classic face! hahahahahahahhahaha!


funneee. huh! i looked classic with those TYPICAL poses. Well, it wasso last two years. skrg da maju uh!(: hahahaaha!! okay, off to hit the showers. Meeting mama at Amk later for our 6 ment tent. Naz and i managed to pitched it for less than 10 minutes. OBS knowledge(:

Toodles,

Shortguy(: