Saturday, June 13, 2009

TampinesRovers

Baby(:
Tampines Rovers Lost to Saffc!
And Seriously, i was like, Glued to the tv for about 2hrs plus?
Myself was soo into the game. Asked hairi to help me(:
Baby scored at the 93rd minute but a late call of offside. I swear, it wasnt! Wth!
they lost to Penalty. Alxander DURIC missed it and i LAUGH SUPER LOUD! HAHAHAAHA!
And Rkt got twinie. Khalil?
hahaha! COOOOOOOOOL!
and i miss my sayang. dia tido macam babi, no matter how bad, how hard i tried to Wake him up,
he wont ever Wake up. hahahaa!
Messaged him and im waiting for him to CALL ME.
Dearest, Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
ILOVEMUNIRRUDIN TO THE MAX!
today, 4 days(: !!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA!4;47am!
Miraa and I;fighting over who gets to meet H.
And Mira won! ahhahahahahha(:
Mira, You and me!
Ain Lautner da macam, Laut kat mane siaa. hahahahaha!
I wanna play some games while waiting for my sayang.
toodles.