Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long is short and short is long

Great bunch of DUDES and BABES


If only he knew how much he is to me.


Oh HELLO!

gosh, I cut my hair, AGAIN.

Oh yes. Im freakingly am not happy about it. I guessed my hair is super short like boy.

Well, stupid hairdresser. Tak tahu potong rambot eh?


Im super sotong today. Seriously.

I lost my schedule of classes and i had to pay it with HUMOUR!

Well, I woked up Super early. 7 maybe? And called Mira big FAT PIG.

And she didnt answer my calls. At 7.50, went out from my house.

board the bus, I run for the bus siaa! cause i dont wanna be LATE.

And reached Chong Pang, Si yi pan told me class starts at 9.30am

and i was like..... wth?! HAHA!

Paiseyhh much.

Soo Mira also thought she was late, so i went over to her house. Waste MONEY only.

Reached her house, CHATCHATCHAT!

HAHAHA! by the time we left the house its like alreaddyy 9.45am.

HAHA! We bought Breakfast at MACS.

Oh no, No longer 2 bucks meal, instead, 2.50!

HAHAHA! Soo We reached school at about 10.15am.

HAHAA! Hasrin came over. oh yaa, Sheila and mia came over. Hugged MIAA!

Aww, i miss you laa pendek!


HAsrin said, he'd organized a CHALET for us Soccer GIRLS after O's
cant wait!
Soo Mia and hajar done with their art.
Soo, Sheila is Sheila Adek Anjing(Inside joke )
hajar;Jajar Star ( inside joke)
Mia? ( OHH! CamouFLAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Mira( Serigala )
AHAHA!
they accompanied me to CUT MY SUPER LONG HAIR.
ahhahaha!
and here i am, Critisizing my hair!
HAHA(:
okay, off toooooo my Very KECOH CONVO.
with The woodgroves Bunch feat Mira and nisa! ahhahaa(:
Kay, toodles.
Oh yes, KHADRI is gonna try for SINGAPORE IDOL.
all theeee bestt Adek!HAHA(:
And happy advance birthday to WAN!
And Munirr babby.
LOVEYOUSUPERMUCH!