Monday, June 15, 2009

He did it again





I was in a BORING state. And i chose Pink.




Was stucked at home. Oh, Every monday im stucked at home.
So, I decided to camwhore. Its been ages since i did that. Took My D60 and Began taking pictures of myself. There were about 50 pictures at least. So i chose this few.
It wasnt the nicest though. but what i care? Was supposed to meet Mia to discuss about tomorrow, but no message was found,
(Duhh, its like early in the morning, I doubt that Ass is awake by now)And so, Mira AND I planned to go to Marina barrage in the morning and Off to town in the afternoon. But Hahaha, That was what both of us planned.
Mahdyuddin Is coming along. Cause i forced him to, Eventhough mira's gonna slap him( which she wouldnt dare), HE's tagging ALONG! And i cant wait for the outing.
Its been ages since i last went out with my 3 girls, cause MOST of the time, either one are busy.
Guessed tomorrow would be one FUN and Gerek Day. I wanna go pasir ris Cause i wanna Play soccer. HAHAHA! and mira was like, play soccer in dresses? Hahahha!

Mira bought a dress, hell no i dont know what dress. Hahaha! i cant wait to see, Guessed she would be using it tomorrow? And somehow, ive nothing to Wear. Serious.

At first i thought of something, but then, When i think back, It aint suitable.


Nanto Called me, asking me where was i. And i said i was at HOME.
Nanto thought of meeting me Yesterday cause Yesterday was the only day he wasnt working.
Bleaaaaaah. He knew about my Family day outing, guessed from azlan.
So, Maybe he'd come strolling down to meet us. azlan and me.
wonder how he look like now? maybe TALLER? ahahahaa!
Its been quite some time since i last heard of Y. Im feeling all guilty right now. Well,the reason why i left Y was not for another guy of course. Its just that i just dont see the both of us HAPPY. Tell me, we have endless fights that never seems to end. Despite those beautiful memories, i cant seem to save us. its useless to wait for someone like me. Cause i just dont deserve it. Its a pity that 4 months of friendship gone just like that. Let me tell you this, i dont mind being friends with you! And Seriously, you're putting all this DAMN blame on me. Telling each and every friends of yours about how pathetic your life is and how bad ive treated you and left you. Tell me, did i ever gave you false hopes? did i ever told you that i'd be with you? no right! none.
Despite that, i rejected you time after time still you told me you'd never give up.Not my Problem.Kay?And, Please la, end your childish behaviour. Thanks.




Face it, Im useless.
And i thought all along i've had everything going as
planned.
When you forbid someone from doing something, might as well, you
lead by example.
And and, When you stressed about telling someone wherever you
are, Do it.
Cause actions speaks louder than words.
Its unfair to me. Seriously.
If i didnt bothered to message, i doubt you would.
Seriously, if this is more like a game, i'd make sure i'd play
it right.
I'm not gonna screw my life again, Na-uh.
And im gonna stay strong for as long as i could.
And try my very best to not show you that i'm weak inside.
You've been such a great person so far, no doubts ive known you
since last year.
but it was a Hi, what you doing Convo, but this time, its for
real. And i meant Really.
No doubt im falling for you and i can assure you that I've been
true to you.
Its hard for me. Seriously.
Dont worry, it takes time for everything.
I'd patiently wait. I Love You.


Oh, dramatic. I know. whatever. Okay, im off to watch my Phineas and Ferb while waiting for Namira to reply me. toodles all.
And i told mira, she always get the jerks, i get the losers! how quaint but TRUE!
Oh yes, Before i forgot,
Serious, Why am i one muddleheaded person?

Photobucket

Happy 16th birthday Muhammad Danish aka Danny Kimishakeshake. hahaha(:
Im sorry i didnt wish you on your birthday itself, cause i didnt know.
Realllly sorry budddy! You didnt even tell me, how should i know.
HAHAHA!(:
Id end it here. Toodles.
IloveMunirrudin despite whatever he had done.(: