Saturday, June 27, 2009

MAHDIRO!
AWAW!




Only hours away till my family day.
Super kanchiong that i woke up at 7.
Hahahaha(:

And i had a hard time sleeping yesterday cause Mr Short gave me
An oh so Sweet message. Was talking to FOOL and I was like asking FOOL to calm me down.
Hahha! oh yes! thought Mr Short didnt wanna message me. But eventually he did.
He reached home and messaged me. his having he's training now. And he didnt message me like what he said. HAHAA! cant put my hopes up high right?
I know Mr short Have Plenty of girls, Even lists of them! Hahaha! there it goes.
He's Sooo working on his 6 packs abs for yours truly and isnt that oh so sweet of him?
Okay! off to do some Cleaning! dad's nagging.

and im just so in love with Megan fox. fool Call me Lesbian. NBCB!
hahaa!(: What a way to curse me?

And aku tak sabar skola nak bukak.(:
LALLALALALALALA!

and yeahs, happy advance birthday to my SEXY cousin!
id meet him. And when the clock strike 12, im so gonna KISS HIM! hahahaha(:
Special Peck on the cheeks For the bestest cousin ever!
Amir infinity woukd be at east coast today! he hopes to bump into me!
And didi is at east coast to, i think! hahaha(:
Kay whatever!
F owe's me ICE AGE! hahahaha(:
YESYES!


okay! toodles!