Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gees~


When you think things going on as planned, it isnt.
I dont know why he got different ways on looking at things.
Friday;
Its like 1st may. A whole new month! (:
New challenges.
Exams in 5 days time.
Im getting reall scared. I need help on History.
Someone kind enough to guide me?
Ass. No one! =.=!
Met up with my sexiest bitch ever;Azlan shah.
took pictures. Cause bla bla shit happened. hahahaha(:
We had oour own studio laa siaa. Coooool laaa .
Went back home at 9. bus-ed home due to MAMA tak nak balik dulu.
Watched Congkak. Zair said takde kick! Stupid or what?
hahaaha!
I bought 2 Carton of milk. allll for myself! hahahaha(:
Saturday;
Physics class. and maybe meeting zair to study ( got syarat siool )
And maybe in the afternooon, Find things to shoot.
HAAHAHAHA(:
Im off to watch a videoo! farhan's band members! Take caree siolll!