Monday, May 18, 2009

tikus keluar dari tingkap

ELLY,FABREGAS lagii hot dari cristiano RONALDO! hahaa(:


My oh My(:

NO SCHOOL TODAY. But aint feeling good as today is MARKING DAY. Gosh, Im scared. and tommorow's 19 may. Natty,Mira,Crysy,Prissy, tommorow is the quallifying round for the Street netball! dont forget your pe attire bitchesss!(:

Oh yes, im participating in the STREET NETBALL during our sports and arts carnival! Wooweee(: 4e10 all they wayy(:

Oh yes, Met azwan( peiying primary school senior ). Well, i got no one to teman me to macs, despite being sick, i went out to buy food for my unreasonable sisters. So ajak-ed azwan for 10 minutes ( 10 mintues je ). Supposed to meet at 3.45 but he came at 4.15. gee. 30 mins siol i wait for him! Damnn. Okayy takper, he's sick too! HAHAHA! welll, ade angkong peee jacko? ahhha!(:

Mama and Dad fought again. stupid stupid. fight with each other, the children jadi the victim! irritating per?

Munir taught me PERIBAHASA. tikus keluar dari tingkap! hahahahaha! ( inside joke ) Disturbed me with the 3-1! three one. ( inside joke ) Seriously, Munir memperbodohkan aku! Asshole(: Munir taught me some peribahasa sentences and somehow, He doesnt even know the MEANING. HAHAHA! wth? He even teach me some oral techniques which wont help me a bit! hhaha(: Whatever ehh munir! da laaah suke minahh rep(: Prangai pon cam mat rep(: ahahah! allaalala(:

Okayy! whatever, life's getting exciting(: Seriously, i feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel Happeeeeee! and i dont need you, or you, or even you to ruin it! Im happeeee cause i have friendssss which never fails to cheer me up. Mira.Nat.Ifah.Sheila.Mia.Hajar.Suffyan.Munir.(:

And yes, i wanna be faithful to one. like i told him " you kena kasi i time " well he said, he's okay with it. Ill prove it to you that ill be Faithful to you. Only you aite bby(: Sayanggggg you! He doesnt like me messaging other guys or even go online when he's not! well,im gonna listen to him(: SAYANG YOU MANYMANY LA(:

Oh allright! offff to watch PHINEAS AND FERB! sexyy show! hahaha(:

Kay whatever!(:

toodles!