Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You had my heart







Gee, $50 book voucher is in my hands bitches!
Hahaha! I was like waving waving my hand(:
Well, Answered a question on stage, ON STAGE mind you.
Mira went up first, followed by yours truly. I was shivering. So as mira(:
gee, So, i had to answer this idk whats character what idk ! Gee. Its chinese. I wanna thank CRYSY cause she helped me! (: Thanks!
Eventually, me and louis answered it correctly. So we were told to scissors paper stone.Gee, i won(:
While writing my name on the board, i was darn shivering. Gee, First time laa kann answer question on stage!




Oh alright, I did VERY VERY bad for myMYE. Very bad. Gee.
Studied like hell, but i still end up failing. and no, Im not gonna give up!
Ms lai Wanted to have a private session for Me, hyatt and priscyyy(:
I think( tak confirm ehh )
Gee, i understand how to balance the chemical equations already!(:
HAHAHA!
Mr Seah Jia qian will be my math tutor during the june holidays.Will meet him on alternate days do revise on math. Ill teach him physics and he'll teach me Math(:
Gee, he gain, i gain! ahhaaha(:

Nat, Lain kali, takmu CONFIDENT.
Guess ? KaPPA laa siaa(:
Nat wants to join Singapore idol ( NOT )
HAHAHAHAHAH(: ( inside joke )
Oh yaa! happy bday asyraf!(:
Mira nak kacang(:
Pandaaaaaaa!
gee, i wanna be faithful to you.
And i wont do anything to hurt you.
you're someone i dont want to lose.
I promise i'd be the best.
I hope things go smoothly between us ( FINGER CROSSING )
And i dont want anything to happen to you either baby(:
gee, im off to watch PHINEAS AND FERB!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (: