Saturday, May 2, 2009

Someone

ADORE THAT CAP
Hello world(:
Oh, Im getting on with life. Seriously. I dont need GUYS to make me happeee. My gfriends are enough(:
No. not another emo post asses. HAHA(: just letting it out! hahahhaa(:
Mira said;
It hurts a girl who have yet to move on seeing her ex boyfriend with another girl(:
My friends have been my laughing gas! no doubts about it. i wanna a girls day out, PUHLEASSSSE!
Today was quite okay. i woke up after MY Mama shout at ME. hahahaha(: It was funeeh.
I nearly fell off from my sofaa. ( well, i wasnt in the mood last night, i slept in the living room )
Went to my room, check my phone. Saw a message from SOMEONE(:
I wass like shocked but in the same time the ting ting ting feeling! (:
I wasss happeeee. I messaged SOMEONE back saying i just woke up.
SOMEONE was supposed to wake me up at 0830. (:
Kay fast forward. Met nat at the bussytop! We were like at gate when nat saw MIRA. she was otw to kama. she went to school with my baby jiaqi! haaha(:
Well,Nat went to take her things at 4e10! (: Its like a rubbish DUMP at the back of the class. I SWEAR !hahahaha(:
So we went to the it room 3. Saw jeff. He was inside.Doing phyiscs.
After that, the others came. But it wasnt a WHOLEEE class. i wonder why. You guys dont pity mr ang isit? HAIYOOOOOOO!
After class, mira and i went to bk to eat. She got a choice to choose tendergrill or the crispy something burger ( that new burger ).
So she named it A and B respectively. She messaged like Everyone she know.
Everyonr CHOSE A. ahhahaha(:
SO off i go to buy Tendergrill.
this is where the funny part comes.
I ordered the crispy tingy instead. how muddle headed can i get? hahahaha!
I was like, beli uhh., cheyyy! (:
Mira noticed, eh asal nie? I thought tendergrill. AHAHAHA!
Went to change the burger. Somehow the cashier cam tak sukee siaa. HAHAHA(:
Well, Customer's right! Betol tak betol(:
Ate ate ate, i bought the crispyspicy something. HAHA! mira and me Cuil some.
AND we end up GETTING A STOMACHACHE! hahahaha(:
Someone asked me to shit at np! eh ass, Crazyyy or whatt?
Seriously, i was in pain. I nearly cried. Salam-ed mira. And went back home. HAHAHAHA(:
Someone messaged me throughout my SUFFERINGS. AHAHHAA(:
HOME SWEEET HOMEEE! ( For the firsttt time )
rushed too ....
Fast forward(:
Slacked at home ( STUPID OR WHAT )
Do some physics that i find it COOOOL! hahahha(:
12a-c to be DONE(:
Currently waching man utd game.
2-0
Damnn giggs anddd park scored.
Arsenal's game at 10. and guesss what?
i gotta clean my house now!
AHHAHA(:
toodles allllll.
and SOMEONE;Thanks! you made my day!
And as for suffy;
Is there anything else my dear? Sighh, im Tired.







Muke aku macam sial; Sape nak?