Friday, May 15, 2009

I was tired, so i sleep! =.=!


Hello mates. its like 9.10am and I myself BLOM mandi.
Supposed to report at 9.30am, but then again, im famous with my my ALWAYS coming late to school. Art exams starts at 10.15am! andd i think im gooonnaaa reachh school at about 9.45am?
Hahaah! well, this is what i hate about LATE timings. And after art paper is done, So is MYE!
i guess im gonna flunk real badd! gosh, i cant let this happen during my o's!
and seriously, i gotta muggg like crazyy! and no, i must not slack. Every second counts. Imagine, a second can make you remember a formula. AHAAA! merepek sakk!
soo, its now or never. i dont wish to retake my o's. Or go to ite. i dont wanna waste another two years.
Do it once, do it well!
thats it! but with current attitude, i dont think i could even pass one damn subject. O'level mother tongue is like on 1st june. I goota buck up in my bahasa. And i;m seriously weak in malay.
I dont know why. i speak malay often! yet i can still flunk real bad!
Nehmindd, i gotta start reading my PERIBAHASA notes, and memorize every shit of it!
Read malay newspaper. Identitify those Chimmm words. And browse through the dictionary!
waa. lots of hardwork but sacrifices are to be made to enjoy success!
Olevel oral is in july. another thing to be scared about. I'd usually speak in english when it comes to Oral examinations.
enough about exams!
Someone's jealous! i can sense it. He even change is Msn pm! anddd i was like WHAT THE HELL?! takper laa. your msnnnnnnnn maaaaaah!
Saw afiq at kfc yestd! i wwasss likeee. afiq? ahahhaaaa!
suffyan, Prangai as usual. Nehmind(:
i had fun. We got lots to catch up on!
I gootttta blast! nak mandi! hahahaha(:
TOODLES!