Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Barca to win it.


Behind every Beautiful girl, There'e a Dumbass guy who did her wrong and make
her strong.
I've got only you to thank for my current situation.
I'm really happy with this kind of life.
Plenty of friends.Zero conflicts Lesser tears.
School was great today. At last, a day i could actually take a breather. Cikgu Liyana wasnt present in school.
I wasnt smilling cause we got to combine with Cikgu Ganda's Class. At first, Everyone was bored. Real bored!
Cikgu Ganda went through "p cloze" Well, i marked someone's paper and seriously, he did QUITE bad.
blablabla. Went for recess at 9.20am. Cikgu Rafidah let her class for recess at 9.05am. How lucky can you guys get? Back to class after recess, Cikgu Ganda gave us some " bina ayat " to do.And i was like??
so, i did 12 question by myself. "Kemakmuran, Semangat Perjuangan, Hasrat"!
And seriously, i had fun after typing my answers out on the computer. Before that, the girls were busy Gossiping about some Particular girl in school. Well, we were critisizing her clothes. No sense of fashion laa eyy. Imagine some RANDOM tubedress with thights With a jacket to prevent your goodies from being ogled at and that OH SO not in fashion Nike Slippers. One can get nasty though. Well, it was a last year thang, but i find it fressssh!
So randomly, Ain suggested in playing " What if "
As a newbiee, i was quitee blur. But then again , i managed to Catch up!
It was realll simpleee to understand! Well, a game for Horny Bitches and Bastards.
We created LOTs of Sexy questions And raunchy Answers! Diyanah and Ain can get horny tooo!
I had fun playing that game, Laughed our lungs out with all those Stupid Questions and Answers!
time past fast when you're having fun. Went down to the Canteen to meet my usual Mates.
And asked them whether they'll like to play " what if" with me, but then, they were BLUr and i volunteered to teach them. So off we go to Library. Usual spot and ahmad and isk Was there. joined them, And i was like, " Wanna play What if ? "
Ahmad, Mia, Hajar, Muz , myself played the game. Well At first, everyone was too blur. but after i explained, They came out with Wacky questions, I swear. All crazy answers.
And we laughedddddddddd out loudd in the library. the game, Must be played In a whole big group. But the most funniest part was when Ahmad asked his question, what if M have a cock? I answered, M will suck it! and we laughhhhhhhhhhh like madd cow. the librarian cant get her eyes off us! so we decided to end the game. The papers are with Hajar!(:
Mira, Khad nyanyi sedappp right? Mia, too bad uh! Kau balik, 5 minutes later Munir call.
lots happened. Lazy to blog. -.-! cause i dont find it neccesary!(:
Muz;My finger is okay(:
And Mat reppppppp!
Iloveyoulaaa slengeeer(:
If i could spent a day with you, id treasure every minute of it.
Cause i find myself at lost whenever i talk to you.
Hear you speak makes me weak.
Shen faa eh mat rep? HAHA!
If i was given a chance to start afresh, i wanna start it with you.
Right from the beginning(:
Cause you're someone i'd love to be with!
Oh, I must be heels over that guy(:
Oh yes, i am. I wanna spent every moment i have with him!
Oh no, this is not gonna be another LOVE story. Oh no.
It'll be much different. Much much different.
Take things easy and slow.
Dont rush things. Look into his flaws,
Look into every weakness he have.
Look into every small things he does which made me smile this wide.
Look into his heart and sense the sincerity.
And finally, i'd look into him as someone i could Proudly Pronounce as "Boyfriend."
Its not gonna be easy, but as long as im with you, it'd be super easy to even cross a ground full of shattered glasses!(:
See, how much i love you boy.
Dont come Complaining that i dont love you when actually i am!(:
Im off to waiting Munirrudin to Call me as usual.
Just hope he doesnt Paitao.
Or else, i'd bite him!(:
And i learn every single Nonsense from him!
But im happy that god gave me him!
Ahcap and liyana;Last super long!
Acap as my bestfriend, dont you DISAPPPOINT ME!
And as for iwan, dont worry aite bestie, from now onwards, id pay every attention on you.
Id try my best to change you.
for now, toodles.
MAN UTD VS BARCA/.
who i'd choose?
BARCAAAAAAAAAAAA UH sape lagyy?
Mahd and me agreed on a bet!
And yes, Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing on it!
HAHA(:
toodles.
spell his name again.
M.
U.
N.
I.
R.
R.
U.
D.
I.
N.
<
3
3
!
And why is that i always vomit everythign out after my meals?
HAHA! oh no, im not suffering from any sickness. PLEASE
AHHAA(:
TOODLES semueeeeeeeeee!