Thursday, May 21, 2009

Euphoria




My Very CUTE BROTHER!
( he got 50/50 for his Malay )



Tedious. Tedious.

God, 1st june is my O'LEVEL malay. I'm not gonna give up on my peribahasa(:
Gotta do something on my Comprehension! and god, Next week, one whole day, intensive Malay Class! imagine from 7.50-1.50. MALAY only! waa, Confirm Mendaaak!
Well, sacrifices are to be made to enjoy success! Annd do it once, DO it well!


Had phototaking today! Well, i bought red jersey instead as my grey jersey is MIA! hahaa(:
Aku digelar LOWER SEC. Hahaha! baik pee? haahhaa! Mr hasrin bought Pisang.
Well, it was for our fun shot! PISANNGG(:! HAAHAHAHHA(:
I miss my soccermates to the COREEE! After that, Went to np with artsy and Mira.
Mira wanted to look for waterbottles! hahaha(:
Artsy gave me that FUCKED FACE . God, i was super annoyed. Quarrel Over minute things.
Well glad everythings fine now(:
Taught Beatrice,Katerine,Crysy and Endrea the hand hand thingY! they were super engrossed! Esp Crysy! ahhaha(:
She got most of the steps wrong.
Bea and Endrea are super fast learner! they learn the step within an hour. HAHAHA(:
good ! Good!

Oh my, IM SUPER HAPEEEE! Hope it'll last.
Life is super sexy! hahahaha(:
Oh yaa, Had a Break up talk just now.
Well, i went through it 2 months ago. ( not exact date )
Well, you gotta be friends with your exes, Well i am.
Exp for some. Sigh, after the break up, NOTHING. Well,
Whatever, I couldnt simply care less!
I have Wonderful gf's and some bf's that made my day a greattt onee!
Mira.Natt.Mia.Hajar.Crysy.Devona.Ifah.Sheila.Muzaqqir.Suffyan.Munirr.Danish(:
Oh yes! i love them truckloads!
Oh ! i got an a2 for art people! 70 marks! sui sui! Mid year 70. Course work 70(:
Well, my coursework only cam 2 pages, If only i do more, Well, i could score better!
Wan ling calculate my L1R4 for this term! ahhahaa(:
I can go NOWHERE! Hyatt;s much worser! hahahaa(:
And KRISSSS ALLLLLEEEN wonnn! HAHAHA(:
Wooohoo!
okay, Mama calling me to help her take some pictures,
Byebye.
and someone i love had breastcancer.
Sigh. she's fine now. ILOVEYOU!(: