Saturday, May 9, 2009

Devilboy(:





Im Jealous of Natty's Facebook dp! She's Sizzling asssss hot siaaa. I swearrr!

Udin tengah prangai Sekarang. Keep talking about Kimi. Oh what the hell.

Jealous cakap jealous uh udin(:
(in the Afternoon )

Went for physics just now. But felt sooo outkast! Mira and me was like, =.="

It ruined my day looking at someone's Face,The way he talk. HAAHA(:


Dad's not at home;So thats why i decided to blog.

He get on my nerve this few days. Keep calling me stupid, and even curse me. Which dad would do that?


Enough about dad.

Went for physics just now and Mira and me were like the only malay's. ( natty at bedok )

Had fun? HAAH! no! It was boring. I swear. i wa slike, trying to figure out how to do physics.

And i wanna pass phyiscs Like with flying colours,

I need science FOR sports and wellness management course! Dang!


And as for MYE, I think ill flunk reall badd for maths! I left out like ALMOST all the quest.

Die die. Chem, (:

Nah. got to wait and see. Tues is my ss exams. I gotta memorize AGAIN. hahahaha(:

I wanna study, Any study partners? seriously? Any? hahaha!



Im hungry/

Im seriously hoping to be okay back with suffy.

Its been quite a while since i met him and since we LAUGHED our ass off.

I miss those.



Tommorrow is Mothers day.

My sisssy's planned things SUI SUI already(:

Cause i love my MUM alot. And i want her to really remeber this year's MOTHERS DAY(:

We've got everything under control(:

If only i could turn back time~NineNovember.Id cherished. Id Believed.Id treasure.But ive lost it. no point thinking about the past and its a lesson learnt for the present and future to come.Im not making the same mistake. But nah, love?Define it. Prove it. We'll see. God is wonderful, he gives second Chances. If only i was faithful.But hell yeah, i am now.

Imissm.Imissm.

We've got differences. But im sure, it aint a reason why we cant fall in love. I believe, He'll be the best(:


toodles love!

2nd monsary of me BEING single people.
Aston villa(:
Agbonlahor! Sexayye!


Everything changes. Even Telephones. things wont stay as it is.