Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I dont like living under your spotlight


Photobucket



I wonder why i still end up being the stupid one.
I may be called the biggest idiot in the whole wide world. Imma stupid to think that he truly loves me.
But actually he doesnt. I might be just over you. But no, i might not be THAT gullible. I just dont know whats best for me. I guess let everything in god's hands? Maybe a mistake i did. To trust your love.



i went home extremely early today! (:
Good for me aite? i know, i couldnt believe it too.
I usually will be back late. but not for this particular day! Imma proud of myself.
Social Studies is a failure. i think seriously, im gonna flunk reall badd for my CH.
I just studied this morning. Imagine? Me trying reall hard to memorize everything within an hour. And alhamdullilah, i managed to remember some. Hahaha! i got photography memory.
Mine's a 10.1 megapixel. Mira's 168 megapixel. Nat? hahaha! i dont know.
After Exams which eventually ends at 10, went to do some cathing up with Mia and Hajar.
Justin timberlake was with us too. Well its Justin. hahaha(:
He bought 16 sushi's for only $2.60?
what the hell kann? Hahaha! he gave me , hajar and mia one piece each(:
Niceeeeee.
Imma trying to save money to top up my prepaid and if i top up, i wanna save it. Seriously, ive been spending at least a $100 bucks each month on prepaid itself. Imagine, Hundred dollars can buy you lots of things. i wanna discipline myself. I gotta stick to a budget. i wanna be spendthrift.
Whats with LAST LONG? I dont even have a boyfriend, and you asked me to LAST LONG?!
Oh cmon, stop being an ASS. You made a mistake. And what shit are you trying to say?
Im really disappointed in you. Never have i imagine that youre that kind of guy.
You want me to leave you? So be it. I will. Dont you regret it aite?
things arent going my way. Tell me? how am i suppose to concentrate on my physics tomorrow? Or even do some self study later on? how should i go about? sighh!
Every morning when i wake up, i thought things will go as planned, but somehow it goes out of hand. Im neither perfect not right. Things happened for a reason. And im sure , there's an explaination to my life.
how'd i missed someone who cared for me.
Sigh, im one of those girls.
Useless nisa.
Toodles.
Thank god i still have fabregas.
HAAHHA!
And whatever it is, Win or LOSE , Arsenal is still the best!
I wont go for other COMMON CLUBS. hahahaha(:
Ilove arsenal despite their poor performance.
(:

Kierran gibbs is a good defender. A replacement of Gael clichy(: Toure gy mampos!