Monday, May 11, 2009

I dont quite remember what happened next


All i realised was that i end up being the STUPID one.


Went to bowl yestd. And seriously. got this one part, Freakky.

Yestd was man utd's match with Man city. Hey ho. My family aint watching it cause we were like at safra, BOWLING. Soo, the man utd fans of my family, Were like, man utd scoree or not?

And in the same time,All my frames, Were like , i end up knocking down only 7 pins.

Soo everyone was wondering " Why 7? Maybe ronaldo score " And true enough, Jeff messaged me, update me with the score. And guesss whhatt? Ronaldo did score. I finddd it FREAKKY like shiat. Myyy sisssssy and my bro were like AAAAH! Man utd scoree. WOOO. HAhahaa(:

I was like, Err.

hahahaha(:


Andd i played reall badd yest. Usually ill end up knocking down 9 pins or even a Strike.
there's a nine and spare but not a strike.
I was madd at myself. My d was like as usual SCOLD me cause i waste thee game. =.=!
And i reminised about the past.
Well, the alley was like the time my Whole family withh my sdares went there to bowl.
We took abuot 3 hrs. Cause there was like 28 people playing bowling! hahahahaha(:
I missssssed those times to the max load.


Ilovemy friends.

toodles.
and i miss m.
Seriously, dimanakahhh dirimu ?


And udin brother sang NICEEE GILEEEEE
Damnn, The voice inside my head.
NICE LAAA !
Din made me wait, As usual.
F him!
HAHA(:


I miss suffyan!