Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Soler!

Francesc Fabregas Soler Pictures, Images and Photos

Detest = Hate = Disgust.

hey readers. Oh yes, ive been like missing my soccer girls ( although i meet them everyday )But, The bond we have during the game, Its way different than what we felt in a everyday life.My soccer girls are unique in their own ways. Tell me , Which team pray before their game?Even sheila does pray. HAHA! (:

Which soccer team can joke about even while playing soccer? We dont Scold vulgarities to each other although we did some mistakes during the game. We motivate each other. Thats what we call BONDING. Yaw yaw yaw!

I LOVE THEM ONE WHOLE PACK LOAD!

Im gonna miss how ifah and me joke about , Watch your ... On the field and how she mistook Goalkeepr for a goalpost! ( FAH, CALSSIC SAK! ). Yellow cards. Sheila with her Fierceness during the game. Hajar's Always on time to help the centre when me and ifah were out of position. Mia with her speed when running with the ball. Kid with her motivation during the game and how she always managed to pump and clear the ball. how ana saved the defence and pump the ball. How spark clears the ball is the cooooolest. How izal played as the Most sexiest goalkeeper ever when he did marvelous job by not letting any goals in. Ayu with her spectacular dribbles. Atikah with her Reallllyy awesome Header even when she's short.

Nothing could buy that! (:

Back to school;

As usual, School's boring. Zzz.! HAd fun sitting with my jia qian in class. He really make my day.He got a new MALAY name. Irfan seah jia qian. Nice right? I know! and Qian, I drink a can of coke and i roll my dice! (: AHAHAH! Classic siaa qian! mira and i got our phone confiscated by mr noh but eventually got our phone back at 3pm. And seriously, i can top up already! i thought it was tomorrow? Singtel is Kind hearted! And had art class. Went back home . Dapat OREO siolololol!

meeting Crysstal, miraa and Natt at 6 am tommorow for project! hahha(:it means, after my arsenal's match, i go and mandi and and nats hoouse! how cool is that? HAHA! FABREGAS! FABREGAS!

Muz, you're always early, Cheyp! Tryna be sarcastic. Muz should know! Cheyk!Muz, Lain kali, Sampai SIANGGGGG gile kay, baru pukol 4. HAHAHA! kay merepek. I hate the 3 brothers cause you hate them ( HAAAH! Refering to someone ) CHEYK! muz, she sacrifices for you, Kene macam feel honoured uh muz. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH! bag MAHAL! Cheyp! Bajuskola pon!

Alrightty, i got to go, wanna have my beauty sleep so i can watch my match! Nites People.

And as for love? Nah, let god decide everything. I just dont feel anyting about all this anymore. After seeing how much my friends suffer when they're in love, it taught me somekind of lessons. but oh well, it wont affect me and suffyan. Nehmind(:

ILOVESUFF