Saturday, April 18, 2009

OLD HIM

Photobucket
Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad but what happened in between makes it the best
What is it thats bothering me now?
I just wanna be someone who wont think much and bother much!
Seriously, i find it stupid to think that those kind of things do exist.
Stuppppeeeed meee. Seriously my internet is giving me problems. LIKE with a CAPITAL PROBLEMS.
i find him keeping alot of things from me, but idk whether its true or not.
Just gotta believe that he's not hiding anything from me.
( hope its notttt true )
i do love and care for him like SUPERALOT;VERYMUCH. But seriously, things have changed.
whats love without trust and care? 1 week and 1 day more to our 4 months of knowing each other.
and seriously, the 3rd month was one whole DIFFERENT story. We fight like almost EVERYDAY!
and we both disappoint each other in one way or another.
sigh,
i got to go.
nites.
Sighh,
I want to cry in my sleep.