Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Anger only generates hate




Seriously, tak sangke the phrase "Kawan Makan Kawan" still exists.
Duhhh! Stupid or what? OF course still got laaa.
I do have a friend. HAHAHA! Of course i do.
i even treat her like my own sister cause i've known her since like how many many years back.
then Whenn HE came into my life, We started to part. And yes, after he left me,
You were the one who told me, Just forget about him, Bile aku dapat tahu kau da tak de paper kene mengene ngan dia, aku anggap dia da mati, Thats what you Said. Remember?But now what siol?
Smileeey sumer? Merepek laaa! Serious.
People do know how to lie! Even to a friend that they knew wayy back.
Sighh, Typical people does that! Like you!
Someone Met me at 4, was supposingly at 1.30
but he LOVEEEES sleeeping. so he forget all about me.
tsk tsk.
When he reached, i sawww his very Sedehh face.
I cant help it but forgive him.
He loook sooo cuteee!
Asss, i melt upon looking at his face,
but i was the one angry at him but i was the one who gave in.
Ass. ahhaha! in life , you gotta give in once in a while.
So after that, balik rumahh. Sit down at this void deck.
anddd seriously. it was fun( not that i do anything )
we just talked, and i realised , he was sweet.
Was i meant.
hahaha! bastard paa nisa! Nvm. Sooo after that he sent me home,
He hugged me, Awww. Yes , hes like a GIANT teddy!
HAhaha, Well Giant Teddy is none other thannn MY suffffy!
i wanted to go to the docs cause of my Throat which is giving me problem when iwanna eat,
Seriously, i can eat for at least one hour.
At least!
And mama was busy with her course soo i didnt get to go to the docs.
So i gotta ENDURE with the throat for a while, Amd Seriously it hurts.
It hurts even more when i wanna swallow my saliva.
Nat's antibiotic aitn helping! Ass you nat!
Hahahaa(:
Okay.
im done.
Niselle