Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life's wonderful with suffy!

How'd i look with the LONGGGG diadora socks! Slenger Lar siol!


Hey people.

When i think back about what i did in the past, i guess i'm much better now.
i really adore him. not adore. Love. Oh yes,

Hah. What for i write all this? i dont wanna make my blog some emo kind of blog.
Hapeee life awaits me. I miss my supergirls ( SOCCER GIRLS )
Yeaaaaaah! i miss them truckloads.
Saw someone's blog. And gosh, i think someone has already found someone's other half.
Aww, soo cute! ( WHATEVER )
A post specially dedicated to the person i love to the max;
Baby, i'm sorry for everything ive done that made you super disappointed in me.
I dont want to make another mistake LIKE I TEND to appreciate things after i lose it.
Seriously, its been you all along.
Never had another guy that could actually replace you.
You're someone, someone whom i could relate to easily.
someone whom i could be with by being myself , not pretending to be someone else (like last time)
someone who wouldn't bother how horrible i look ( but usually, i look SEXY )
HAHAHA!
although you get jealous easily and get angry SUPER easy,
nothing would change my mind about you.
I sayang you. I sayang you lah bie.
You kan my one and only teddy bear!
You never fail to make me LAUGHHH MACAM pmpn gila la bie!
You're my sexy bitch. My hot hot a'hole! (:
You call me lubang jubur laa , asshole laa. Ehh cute GILAAAA siaaa bie!
Cheyk. Cheyp.
LONGGGGGG SIAAAA! kay kay.
I LOVE SUFFY MY TEDDY!

Nat made crude jokes about SOMEONE ( CHEYP ) Its a inside thing. Muz laugh like an ass when nat made that FACE! And yaa, I wanna thank muz for blanjering US, Me, mira and nat. feel bad but, Muz nak blanje per, soo grab the chance uhh! HAHAHA(:cheyp

Okay, im off, i wanna call my baby. wo xiang wo de suffyan hentuo hentuo hentuo!

toodles!