Saturday, April 11, 2009

OH Arsenal





Zaaap!

My tongue isss longggggggggg, and he's Looking at me(:


Smile;Look away!



Hello readers. Oh yes, nisa is feeling much better. shes been sick for a week and now, She fully recovered. My throat is working well! hahahaha(:

I can swallow a A WHOLE CHICKEN. (Like real sakk nisa)

and seriously, i can eat, AT LAST.


didnt went for art classy due to some reasons. sighh!
and yes, met suffyan thereafter.
it was Very okay in the morning.
So, sat at block 756? I think. thenn Read my newspaper.
Went popular, and wanted to eat macs. but wanna wait for mira anak omaar!
Sooo, wait wait. mira sampai. Before that, had a tiff with him. Oh yes, i was mad!
Mira came, Cam whored. Mia was there too but went home after that.
So mira and me after eats, went to nats block there.
Met her, at 3 went back.
And A BIGGGGGGGGGGGG fight happened.
We fight like hell till i ignore him and he left me.
Seriously, im like super madd cause arsenal's game is at SuperSports plus!
Shutt it! didnt get to see fabby bby play! oh what lifee.
Privatise my blog for while, cause i wanna change my skin.
And i find it ugly!
hahaha!
And i love my blog song. reminds me of the good old days when syafiq lended my mp4.
hahaha(:
Got to blast.
Ilove life as much a i love suffyan,
its just that he doesnt reealised.
thursday is a SAKURA date.
haha(:
muz, im gonna make sure you gonnna have a hole in your pocket.
and i gotta studdy.
i slaacked quite alot now.
Till then.
Wherever.Forever.Arsenal