Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3 days!

Ola misaaaaa!
claps clapps for nisa as she passed her COMBINE SCIENCE for the first ever time.
HAHAHA! Seriously, didnt expect such results. But alhamdullilah(:
17/25 for physics. 14/25 for chemistry. b4 for Scienceee!
Wooooohhooooo(:
I buckeeed up quite alot and mama promised to treat me to a meal somedayy!(:

Today;
pissssssed dayy! like seriously, i got pissed quite alot of time today.
Esp by that stupid arsehole who keeeeep on with his childish behaviour. Tsk, grow up mann!
Got scolded by my New arrogant english teacher for being rude to her. Seriously, she act as if she's the miss EVERYTHING GOTTA BE PERFECT. Ask my jq some questions, But ITS OBVIOUS he likes her. guys=.="
AHAHAHAHAH! Bla bla happen. didnt went for my Self studyy. I was like PENING NAK MAMPS. But i Did my revision(:
OOOOH, i love maths and sciences.
Nowww humanities. pfft, DIEEEEEE=.="

Monday;
School is school! The best part of monday was when i get to lepak with My natt.Miraa.Miaa.Hajar.
Oh yes, we had lots of fun!
Mia, nisa, hajar Da takot ngan satu bendeee! hahahaha! pfft, Seriously scaryy marry!
And i had fun with my girls. Had our Girls talkk. Chitchatting, sharing about our lifes.
Ohh, how i wished the rest of our choli's were there(:
And yes, we laughed our socks off. AHAHHAHA(:
Ilove you girls Damn ass much!

Sunday;
HAHAHAHAHAHA(:
went photoshooting.
HAHHA! and theres nothing to shoot.
Pfft, waste my precious time. HAhahaha(:


Im sorry nat and mira for my suckky attitude, but dont blame me.
ive always felt that way when im with you guys.
sighh!
hope things will change eventually.

and suffyan and me?
Hahaha(:
oh yes, i love him.
no doubts about it.
and aku maki dia Fuck you.ahahahhaha(:
how badd nisaaaa iss to suffyan!
Sorry kay bby!
Maafkan i!
HAHAHAHA(:
Meeeeting him tommorow.
Cant help but wait!
(:






3 more days to someone's birthday(:

till then,
ilove 4e10 as theyy bring the smile to my Stupid faceeee!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH(: