Sunday, March 29, 2009

suffyan!



Oh hello Darlingssss(:
I'm like, Suck suck suck.
Oh yes, suck suck suck.
Feeeeelings aareee starting to grow.
I do care and love him. Thats for sure.
people can call me some SLUT or Whore, i dont mind, But the Fact is, I do Love suffyan.
He was THERE for me, Even when i was with isk.
At first, It was just a friend like feeeeling.
But idk why, the feeeelings changes. I love him and no doubts, Very very much. Ive known him for 3 months, and seriously, we went through alot. oh yes, i know, its been only 3 weeks since i became SINGLE, and now im like Having those lovey dovey feeeling. oh, does it bother you?
I love himm Very much. Ilove him so so much! ILOVESUFFYANILOVESUFFYAN.
Im soorry muhammad suffyan bin ahmad that ive beeeeen a wholeee new nisa.
Poeple changes right? but my feeelings wont. I tahu i da mcm sial kat you this few days, No doubts about it.
Ill change aite? just give me some time.
I gtg.
sisssy wanna use the lapppy.
ILOVEMY COLI'S
And ILOVESUFFYAN