Monday, March 9, 2009

Stupid sucker

He keeps blaming himself for not taking good care of me.
He keeps saying his not good enough for me.
He keeps saying he needs time to change.
He keeps saying he was the root of all problems.
He keeps saying he wont ever let go.
He keeps saying he'll spent more time on me.
He keeps saying his busy.
He keeps saying he's the fault of everything.
No matter how i tried to hold on, i lost it eventually.
i tried to gain the strength but i end up hurting myself even more.
i tried to hold on but i end up giving up.
i tried to think of those days we spent together yet there was none that came into me.
i tried to be some strong girlfriend that could go through everything without a boyfriend.
i tried almost everything to keep my hopes high, but to no avail.
I failed.


yes, failed.
im sorry if ive hurt you ever.
im sorry if i was not goood enough for you.
im sorry if i was such a burden to you.
im sorry if i was some sickening bitch to you.
im sorry if i was some girlfriend who needs a boyffriend by her alwaays.
im sorry if i was not that understanding.
im sorry if i was so horrible.

YES .
learn to move on nisa.
you got plenty of time for all this.
your main priority is studies.
Done.
end it here.
thats all.

I need my friends.