Sunday, March 22, 2009

Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


















this are the pictures taken just now.
Played soccer. played soccer.
had fun. but not to much.
i had lots on my mind.
been scolding almost everyone in my family.
i notice i'm not my usual bubbly self.
i tend to get mad and angry easily.
And i keep critisizing people.
Seriously, i find myself changing.
Yesterday was The worst day ever.
Yes, now i realise, i wont ever promise anyone anything.
cause now then i realise, promises are meant to be broken.
Seriously, the person i thought who wouldnt do that, just broke it.
i find it weird to be my usual self with him.
Seriously, my feelings are starting to change( please nisa, dont change)
i dont seem to have the heart to heart kind of feelings with him anymore.
i dont know why.
i seemed to lost it.
i no longer get the "eh sweet nye kiter due" feeling when looking at our pics.
i no longer get the "eh! dia message" feeling anymore when he messages.
i no longer get the "sayang,sayang" feeling anymore when he expresses his feelings.
i no longer get the "Hahahahahahahahhahaha" feelings when i message him
Seriously, WHATS WITH ME?
Godd! im like seriously sooo angry at myself.
But in the same time, im confused with myself.
do i meant anything to you?
do you really care?
do you really love me?
seriously, i want this answers to be answered.
when you messaged me that you came back at 8.30am , i was like WOW, okayy!
so, when you messaged me that you're sick, i couldnt help it but just wanna say, "SERVE'S YOU RIGHT!"
( Jahat sakk nisa )
Tambah sot aku, ader orang name same ngan aku.
Niselle. HAHAHAH(:Name aku hot, tu psl orang nak sebok2.
HAHAHAHA!
din pally kate, Tak kan name niselle cume untok you.
HAHAHAHAA(:
ehh. pasal uh din.
hahaahahaa(:
Kay kay
da malas uh nak update.
Da,
I MISS THE SUFFYAN( BEFORE EVERYTHING HAPPENED)
Kay da bis.
sighh, I MISS MUHAMMAD SUFFYAN BIN AHMAD.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Get well soon(CHEYP)
sighh," satu hari jer ngan kwn i,lain hari ngan you"
KAY, FAKE!