Saturday, March 7, 2009

Waiting.


































Yes, I was boredd. I camwhored(before going out with mama)
Yes, Random meeeeeee.
FRIDAY
oh yes. Had my match,
And and,
Important;
i got and
a1 for math(:( it was one of the STATISTIC test)
a2 for malay(:
a2 for art(:
science-f9!
English-d7 or e8!
Ch-i think i failed!
WOWNESS
did well and did badd.
so go back to my match.
We won. 5-0 to Zhenghua sec(:
Ayu scored all and she anyhow rembat, SCOREEE!
Nice bodooo!
Wednesday, whitley(:

Today was quite emotional for me.
I actually cried during my art class.
Everything that he had done to me suddenly came to mind.
And i burst into tears.
I couldnt help myself but cry.
Lucky me,i got Hajar and Mia and Mira with me.
Thanks babe(:
After art, Had lunch with mira.
I swear, AKu gelojoohh!
After that, Went to library.
slackk, Azhar and qam came after that,
Within 5 minutes,
i went back home.
Was in the bus, cried again.
Yes, i cried alot.
Nisaaa is suchaaa a BABY
WEKKKKKKKKK~
Yes, even if i am, so?
Went back home,
Met my girl(:
Yes, talk and stuufff.
Thats what girls do.
She went home, i went home(:
soo after that, went out again,
With myyyy mama.
and now, Im all alone at home.
Waiting for someone to message is like waiting forever.
Nearly to 1 am.
Yet, no message, NOTHING.
another one, Sleeeeep only.
think about himself.
Suchaa a selfish asshole.
Takot kalau aku kene amik ngan laki lain , tapi prangai mcm cb ngan aku.
Merepek~
Yes, getting quieter this few days.
No longer in LOUD mode.
i dont find it right to be in that mode nowadays.
My days are boring and full of nonsense.
Seriously, my eyes are just so tired.
i could sleep any minute now.
But im waiting for someone to message me.
and i yes, i called him. ANSWERS THE PHONE SOMEMORE.
And told me" I message you bile i balik"
what nonsense? and have the cheeek to even ask " are you still waiting?"
Yes yes.
i dont bother to wait pe.
YAYAYA! whatever.
if i can throw my handphone down or even break my simcard , i'd do it now.
somehow, i feel unappreciated.
can i just be a person, problem-free!
Jadyy free loader pon cantek
Jadyy belo pon baik.
Jadyy diam pon sajak.
NISA TAK IMPORTANT PE.
Yayayayayayayayayayayyaya!
No mooood to blog laa.
what a day.
Dah bye!