Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNAP

SNAPPPP(:
Everyone loves him

snap.nisa.sufyyan.hidayah.nazihah
SEPUPUS
(:
Whats with thee shawl?

Im on my mummmy.
my cuteestuffs
HAHAHAHA.







so , it was a ratherr a COOOOL day i say.
Woke up at 7am.
and i slept at 6.45am.
HAHAHAHHA(: coool or whatt.
Well , talking to my boyfriend as usual.
his the best, i swear he is. ILOVEHIM(:
so thenn , at 7am , ifah(bukan iifah) messaged me,
yeahhh , message message. siap siap siap.
8.30am , outta outaa house.
in the car , i was rather noisy, I singgg alot.
And i swearrr , its cooold.
Malaysia tak jam.
HAHAHAHA(: soooo , cptt lorr.
thenn upon reaching malaysia , stopped over at kipmart.
Dad service kerete , we ate our bkfast
And got animal abuser siol. My mum was like
"eh budak! Leave the cat alone!
cb , he step thee cats peh tail.
Kesiaaaan siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!
Thennn 2hrs journey to kampungg.
I SLEEEEEP ALLL THE WAY.
Was listening to my dying mp4.
HAHAHAHA.
Daa sampaii. boringgg.
HAHAHA.
Thnnnn make jkes , fun.
blaa blaaa bla.
time to go home.
Mama took picture of me and snap.
Cutee huh!
first time talk to him
his 21 .
HAHAHAHA(:
So blaa blaa blaa.
reached home early cause daddy got things to do.
ASS , and mum confirmed , we're soo going for a 5 days holiday!
HHAAHAHAHA(:
wow to the max.
and mirelle , we go buy baju , alter skirt on 22nd?
Okayy? Settttt.
23rd cannot , cause temanin adek aku gybeli baju skola dia pat town.
Someone is following us. and i hope the person cann!(:
Okay , offto psping online(:
Love you peoples./
esp my boyfriend.
and BOLA , we are always here for you.
ILOVEISKANDAR