Tuesday, December 16, 2008

im sorry.

I'd try to be the best.

I seemed to be different. Feeling different.
I've never felt this way before.
maybe i'm just imagining things.
I'd get angry out of the sudden.
I'd cry for no reason.
I'd laugh when i dont think its funny.

See, im not being myself.
Alhamdulilah , life is much better now.
But then , when i think it is.
It just got worser.

Im going through life.

Sometimes , once a bad guy always a bad guy .
But then, it was ONCE.
It cant possibly always right?
I know, he's not like how he used to be.
And i think he's much better this way.
I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.
Somehow, i knew. HE does love me.
Now why wouldn't he right?
Sometimes, He's too good for me.
That i realised ,i've been a real bad girfriend.
I've gotta stop all this. STOP NISA. STOP!
And i'm sorry for not being the best sayang.
I'm sorry sayang.Real sorry.I'm like sooo stupid kan?
Im sorry that i cant trust you sayang.
But one day, i will.
I'm hoping and waiting for the day.

ilovemyiskandar like alot(:
Meeting him today.
i cant wait.
i nearly wanted to end all this.
NEARLY.
but i cant.

Nites.
ISKANDAR i just want you to know that i really really love you sayang.
You're my smile , my laughter , my everything.
And im the luckiest person ever.
and sayang , YOU'RE THE BEST.

"Iloveyou. Those 3 words are meant by me. From the bottom of my heart."

And mama said , maybe , We'll be going on the 24th.
Miss me aite peoples.

Iloveisk.