Saturday, December 20, 2008

I miss him


You see this boy picture?
HAHAHA! i miss him.
He went malaysia for a holiday.
Ass. leave me.
Takper. Takper . 3 days only. Monday he'll be back.
I cant wait.
So,
Just now watch YES MAN.
HAHAHA. Boyfriend's idea.
Crite cam pepek.
i dont understand.
sometimes you gotta say yes and no to life.
hahaha. and i was like ....
can tdo watch.
but got some funnypart laa.
Shit! im soooo watching BEDTIME STORIES.
Cant wait. Cant wait.
anddd i realised , i keep watching movies this month lorr.
HAHAHAA.
Let me refresh my memory.
The movies i've watched THIS DECEMBER.
wildchild.
bolt.
angus thong's
yes man.
4 siol. alot or not?
HAHAHA.
kay merepek.
It seems as if , movie theatre my second home siol.
Hahaha,
oh yar , thanks boyfriend for the treat.
And you look cute sayang(:
So i'm missing him right now.
Shit him.
didnt even have my picture.
HAHA!
Badd siaaaa.
kay takper.
gonnna rot at home while boyf away.
He warnd me lots of things.
im not allowed to log in my fs!
SEDEHH!
im not allwed to go online.
andd im not allowed to look at guys.
sooo , how am i suppose to jalan?
CLOSE MY EYES?
hahahah.kay my boyfriend is merepek.
abang khairul tunang is hot.
Minah rep. But hot!
sweeet siol!
tunang this january.
cant waitt.
And im sooo cant wait for SING and VIET match.
AND ARSENAL AND LIVERPOOL MATCH.
Shitt.
ILOVEYOUBOYFRIEND.
I MISS YOU.