Monday, December 8, 2008

/

Hello people.

yeahh. im updaating , Cause i'm bored right now.
My boyfriend "bo layan" me.
Naww, i dont mind.
His probably busy.
SEE , im being understanding.
HAHAA.
Well , had a talk with my dearest boyfriend yesterday.
Andd ( finger crossing crossing ) things will get back like how it used to.
Waa , SUMPAH we're like drifting apart.

babe , thanks for all those sacrifices you made.
you're damnn ass swweeet laa sayang.
despite arguing about you should go soccer training then rather meet me and suchh.
Blaa blaa blaa.
HAHAA.

went to the library withhh sisters.
and this guy keep looking at me.
Sheesh.
buatt bodoohh.
in my mind ,
"i have isk. I have isk"
Okay .
Whatever.
LOOOOOK ,
tommorow is my one month with him.
probably going vivo to catch a movie.
and lepakk2 theree.
Anddd pictures will roll in.
since that MIRELLE bitch ALSO ADER.
HAHAHA(:


and i love you soooo much boyfrienddd.

Andd , i LOVE IFAH!
ifah has been making me happy.
ifah cheers me up when im down.
ifah makes me feel im important.
thanks ifah, ILOVEYOU.

So jyeaaah.
im off to accept some of those fs request.

and i lovemyboyfriend damn ass much.

lasssst damnn longg aite boo?


and i know how to masak nasi goreng .


And i gotta say something to this PARTICULAR GUY.
ehh asshole. thanks for everything.
You suckkk big timee biatcccch!
Dont say you ONCE love me when now all you did was IGNORING ME AND HATING ME.
Eh biatcch , looking back at those pictures in my lovely mp3 turned my mood off.
stupid arsehole. im being nice to you and all you did was to bitch back.
Ape siaaa salah aku kat kau uhhh ?
baby cb what f?!
Ehh , seriously , ASAL TAK LEH STAY AS FRIENDS ONLY UH?
haizz, takper laaa .
I got nothing to say.
you're hating me cause of what siol?
AKU TINGGAL KAN KAU?
AKU BO LAYAN KAU?

niee laaa .MERAJUK TAK ABIS2.
always think about yourself.
21july is just another joke.
And thanks FOR HATING ME.
andd fyi , ive never hated you.

i still remembered vividly ,
i like run from one end of a block , to THE OTHER
cause you said you need someone and you wanted to cry.
ehhhh , im likee onee stupid dog , always follow wherever your whereabouts are.
even if it takes time to walk.
people diss you or even talk bad things about you ,
i defend you.
and this is the shit you're giving me now?

i even sacrifice HIM for you siaaa.
what more you want?
See me dead? See me suffer?
Seriously uhh , can i give u a slap?
WAKE UP MISTER.
i know , i made your PAST a horrible one.,
but yet again , YOU MADE MINE TOO.

Why cant we just be NORMAL friends.
and i messaged you , tunnggu mcm bodoh .
and you can reply other people's messages not me.
So what are you trying to say uhh?
haiz.
OKAYY i wannaa stoppp!!!
before i blow my ass off.




And i love ifah! ifah! ifah! ifah!
ehh smile widdeee whenn u read this aitee sayangg(:
Hahah.
ANNDD YOURE LIKE eating mac spicy nowww.
SHIT YOU!
s92*****j
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

ANDDD I LOVE MUHAMMAD ISKANDAR BIN ZAKARYA ALOT !!


AND i also love;
sandypatrick
stanley bombelly
alip
mirelle
namira
hajar
didi
fee star
shasha dangdut
erahh
dora
adek yuyul
eqahh
farshy
yanabarney
rinaaaa
natasha
and soccer mates



aND I CANT WAIT TOO MEEEET AZLAN SHAH