Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Had it.

Im so pissed right now.
God! help me please.
i can kill someone now.
Why must everything go wrong?!
i had to stay patient.
ASS! eh, im not your toy laa siaa.
im a girl with feelings.
EVERY SACRIFICES I MADE , this is what i get?
Kimakk. you think i what siol?!
Kau piker diri kau sendiri.
tak happy tunjok prangai.
Piker aku aper?
mainan kau per siak?
Besar peh sial.
EVERYTHING I DO, SUMER NYER SALAH!
SALAH SIOL.
SALAH SIOL.
aku ikot kan kehendak kau.
beh kau cm ccb kt aku.
piker aper siaaa?
i got my limits eh boy.

seriously, ive had enough of tolerance.
DELETE MY FRIED REQUEST.
DELETE MY COMMENTS.
DELETE YOUR BLOG.
SHOW YOUR ASS ATTITUDE TO ME.
SCOLD VULGARITIES TO ME.


Haiz.
maybe nisa is soo stupid.
and yeah.
MAYBE, its the end.
i cant take this anymore.
your love for me is seriously fading.
and you're no longer the iskandar i know.
im sorry for scolding you.
sorry for maki-ing you.
writing this , tears keep rolling down.
and i still wont let go.
cause i still love you.
alot.

goodnight.
and if you're reading this.
i dont want you to disturb me for now.
please chnge.
thanks.
and i still do love my boyfriend no matter what he does to me.
im staying strong.
trying to be strong.
im sorry.

we hd a real bad week.
since you came back.
Everything changes.
you , me , US.
the feeling isnt there anymore.

all i wish for now is to have my sweet boyfriend back.
goodnight.