Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life like this.

love Pictures, Images and Photos







Hello life.
Life is gerek.
No doubts about it.
With a mum and dad, friends and a boyfriend like this,
i need nothing else.
Although we did fight once in a while, it doesnt make things go worser.
and even if THERE'S anyone out there trying to make things worse,
WELL HELLO you should listen.
both of us ain't entertaining NONSENSE.
Whatever you do , wont make a single impact on us!
HAHA, So stop it kay?
Thanks yaww.


i really gotta change my prangai already.
Boyfriend complain alr.
always say me.
AWWWW! i'm baddddd. REALLLLL BADDD.
And baby , i promise you , I wont layan those people you told me not to.
ill keep it that way in order to make you happy(:
And WHEN you're happy , im haaaappy.
Anddd sayanggg , iloveyou soo much that i really love you so much.
HAHAHA(:

Granny anddd aunts are like ajaking me to go kelantan with them .
they were like " Pegyy okayy? nanti balik singapore, aku kasi kau duit , kau beli aper2 kau nak. kat kelantan , aku pon bagy duit. pegy taw"
and i was likeee ...... "BILE?"
20th-25th
And 25th , im likeee going for holiday with my OWN family.
so yeahh , mama told me , " kau nakpergy kau pergy. tapi kau penat ke aper , kau jangan complain."
i was like.....
and nazihah told me its more of a tour.
CULTURED. assss, confirm ill be like zzzzzz.
HAHAHA.
shit , if i go , 20th-29th. WAAAAAAA!SADDDDSIAAAK.
i cant leave my boyfriend just like that right?
HAHAHHAA.
just hope he doesnt read this.
i dontt want him to know.
confirm diaaaa mcm " tglkan isk "
HAHAHA. CUTEEE SIAAa MY BOYFRIENDDDDDD!

and just now ,
mama and adek were like talking about our SLENGER days.
andddd yeahh ,
I LOVE BARNEY SIOL.
hahaha, sheeeshh.
i hate theee purple dinosaur sooo muchh.
HAHAA. just gotta the feeling , his gayy.
HAHAHAHA(:
mama told me , im like the cleverest. HAHAHA .
NOW BODOHEST.
HAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA!
And watermelon , wameah.
HAHAHA(: NAZ WROTE THAT.
andd im likee....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!the house was kecooooh.
And mama talked about dad maki-ing and all.
hahaha.
talked about how they meet,
FUNNY.MAMA , GATALLL SIAAAA!

HAHAHAHA.



okayy , off to call my boyfriend ,
IF his still AWAKE.
Toodles.
And iifah, hahaha.
gy town kayy?
JANGAN TAK GY!
sayyynggg kauu.



ILOVEISKANDAR.