Thursday, December 4, 2008

PATIENCE

"its important to wait for just the right moment before screwing someone over"

I've never felt this pain and hurt before. It was too much for me to handle.
It happpened long ago. Wait , NOT EVEN ONE month old.
How can u expect me to even accept the fact it happened long ago?
Netherless, im strong. I still can take it(:
Everyone makes mistakes, even i did.

And i know, im not being the best.
Everydayy disturbing you, maybe its the way how i communicate.
I'm not thosee VERRRY serious into something.
Wait wait, im serious about this relationship more than ever.
sometimes , you gotta take life SLOWLY.
Enjoy every minute you have.

Even if sometimes , my words kinnda hurt you, im SORRY!
Waaa , nisaaaaa seldom say sorry siaaa.
Kay merepek.

Seriously , i hope ure a changed person.
Just hope WHATEVER people talked about you , WAS THE OLD YOU.
I really trust you , ALOT.

Since the day you gave me a surprise,
goshh! im soooooo treasuring this relationship.
its just that you didnt realised.

Stop giving guys MY MSN.
Didnt REALLY entertain GUYS.
PUT yourself FIRST BEFORE MYSELF.
TRUSTING YOU.

kindda hard for me.
But then , yet again , FOR the sake of our relationship,
i'd do anything(:
just to make you and us happy(:

Waa, nisaa sooooo commited siaaa.
okay enough about the "SAD" stuff.
Oh jyeah , Got soccer match later,
HAHAHA.
Confirm kenaaaa trashh rabak2.
Can i get injured?


Sooo , Yeah , ilovemy boyfriend(:
And i miss mira,hajar,mia,alip,didiAnd MY SANDY PATRICK(: