Monday, December 22, 2008

met with the girls.

Half time(:
Me and my cousin,Mirabella

HEH

Naz and me.(DUHH)

The nicest.

HAHA(:



I love this bunch of bitchesROCKERS







sorry.

not all pictures were uploaded.

will upload them in a bulk.

so nat and mira wait for my email kay sayang2.

YAYNESS.

My boyfriend is coming back today.

I can't wait siol.

I miss him LIKE ALOT.

Never log in friendster(:
Never see other guys(:
See, im being faithful.
although ader sot sot siket , but i kept to my promise.
go stadium also,
HAHAHA. aku da mcm ,
Ikot sister in lawku.
HAHa, minah rep maaah.
So yeahh, Wait , with her child(:
soo , yeahh.
The stadium contained 55000 people.
COOOL keper?
Love it.
alam shah miss lots of goals.
I keep standing up siaaa.
ingat da goal , tapi check2 tak.
HAHAHAHA(:
lots of vulgarrr.
shittt.
bla bla bla.
singapore supporters trying to attack the vietnam supporters.
MEREPEK SIAAA!
hahaha./
nie laa , mat rep.
HAHAHAHA(:
today met maa girls.
Oh yeah, woke up at 9.30am.
thanks to dont know who called my house.
thanks alot!
i woke up.
and meeting was at 10.30am.
i sleep till 10am an mandi.
andd board the bus at 10.20am.
reached school about 10.40am.
HAHAHA(:
nisa instructor for 1e8.
with namira laa kan(:
thenn after meeting at 12.30pm,
meet natasha outside school.
MILLION DOLLAR LEGS KEPE?
So bought my greeeen contacts.
And off to 721.
help my mum.
bla bla bla.
ate at macs.
Met hajar and mia.
wait for them to finish their work at 3.
annd chat for a while.
I MISS THEM.
So after that, they went home cause they'r tired.
so nat , me and mira went around np.
walk walk walk .make lots of noise.
"eh , aper kedai uh tu?" HAHAHAHHA! padahal da tk der kedai.
HAHAHAHA(:
kay best.
walk walk walk.
Chec time BARU kul 3.55pm.
SEE BORED SIOL.
nat suggested go my house lepak.
thats what exactly we did.
So cam whored.
Play soccer.
HAHAA.
lots of funny things happened.
cannot blog about it right girls?
HAHAHAHA(:
kay merepek.
i miss my friends.
And i miss my boyfriend.
I MISS HIM .
B, come back fast please./
i miss you.
kimaak, so lonely without you.
No fights.
No one to get all lovey dovey with.
No one to get manje with.
SEDEH kann?
Nvm, he'll be back today!
BABY, im waiting.
Im waiting.
im waiting(:
LOVEYOU.
kay, off to watch little nonya.
LOVEIT.
boyfriend, i miss you like alot.
i miss you.i miss you.
i miss you.i missyou.
baby, pleasee come back.
shit shit.
I WANNA MEET YOU.
I SERIOUSLY WANNA MEET YOU LA B.
kay. whatever.
MUHAMMAD ISKANDAR BIN ZAKARYA, I MISSYOU!
I Cant wait for your messages honey pie(:
ILOVEYOU.ILOVEYOU.
IM SOOOO GONNA TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE TODAY.
I MISS YOUR VOICE SAYANG(:
I MISS MY BOYFRIEND.
I MISS MY BOYFRIEND.
Imissmypek.
toodles.
take care siol(:
LOVEYOUBITCHES.
IlOVENAT.
ILOVEMIRA.
ILOVEMIA.
ILOVEHAJAR.
I LOVEWANI.
ILOVEIIFAH
ILOVEMYBOYFRIENDTHEMOST!