Friday, December 19, 2008

Aaron johnson












































i sure had fun watching the movie.
its like about teenagers.
normal normal laa
boyfriends , friends. Bla bla bla.
after the show , im really attracted with aaron johnson.
isnt he hott?
HHAHAHHAHA(:
Anddd i seriously miss spending time with you(:
HAHAHA.
anddddddddddddd hot siaaaa that boy(:
okay whatever.
ILOVEMYBOYFRIEND
although he gets on my nerves one way or another.
i still do love him.
My boyfriend delete's my commments, BOOHOOOOHOOOO!
hahahhaa.
okay random.
AND YANABARNEY. DAPAT YSS EHH?
Im soo gonnna meet you siaaa.
LOVEYOU.
anddd im going msia on the 26th-30th.
Ass siaa.
mama keep changing the date .
hahaha.
25th going out with boyfriend.
slippers hunting.
HAHAHAHAHA(:
kimak 25th public hols siol.
hahaha(:
and im sooo watching BEDTIME STORIES!
hahahaha(:
isk, although you get on my nerves, make me sad , make me cry.
somehow , my love is still there. staying strong.
and you're much better than he(ex) is.
we had many fights , quarrel.
BUT WE'RE STILL HANGING ON.
WE WONT GIVE UP RIGHT?
WE LOVE EACH OTHER.
although i got this sucky attitude , you still WONT give up on me.
THANKS . iloveyou.
okayy.
i gotta go.
iloveaaron.
hahahah(:
and iskandar.