Sunday, January 10, 2010

You gotta build the trust.


I'm Terribly bored and i seriously got nothing to do. I'm gonna make a blog shop. Do support alright? Its a combined blog shop with NATASHA:D
WE need the CASH!Arsenal draw-ed against Everton. Its okay. We're still in the game:D
Hoping that Man utd And Chelsea will somehow screw their games and so that we'd all be the same.


boyfriend gonna call me after man utd game=.- , Game will probably end at 3. haiyo. By the time luqman will be tired and just hoping to go to bed and sleep. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PissedpissedPissed!
I'm terribly fvcking angry at this certain individual that means alot to me. When he's not okay with his Girlfriend, there he goes, finding me and telling how much he needs me. Ahh, SHITS. So whenever he's all HAPPPEEE and ALL SMILE, He'd just dump me aside and act as if, I've never exist. Sigh, what a life and what luck i have to have HIM as my bestfriend. Sighh.


O's result will be out tomorrow, i can't even spell NERVOUS. I think I'm gonna faint when my teacher is giving out my results to me. I wanna see good grades, good points. I wanna go poly! Sighhs. Kay, I'm super pissed. BYE